SG

4,070

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
1,201

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

great value for money plus it was delivered really quickly I have already re ordered. the quality of the product is really good my dogs like the taste. its a good size package. I like this product because my dogs like it so if their happy I'm happy.i am already seeing an improvement in their behaviour.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Delivery was swift, my kids (dogs) love this, they have no issues with it and are not picky too. They have been taking this once a day for the past month and the poop eating has gradually reduced a lot, my kids are all seniors so the soft chew is great. The price on iherb is hard to beat too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

One day I found out that my dog eats his own poop. I did some research and everyone recommends Naturvet brand so I have no doubt to buy it and also, its really help

2534afcb-f78c-4791-8af0-1669f5370b86
Posted on May 24, 2022
1,267

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
1,528

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Both of our dogs love the taste and are excited to get one. I have been giving it to them every day for about two weeks now. I got it because the oldest shih tzu has been eating poo, so far this behavior has not changed. I am giving this 4 stars because they do love it, it does have good ingredients, and there may be a different reason that she is doing this, so it may not be the products fault.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you