SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

My 2 “boys” regular supplements. Tyey have been taking it for more than 2 years. Use to take other brand’s supplements but they prefer this. Quality good, taste should be good too because my 2 “boys” quite fussy. Size not too big, not too small so easy to consume. Benefits don’t know yet, need to monitor another year.

a8ab44b8-c1e1-4e29-861a-5aefe9a9b010
Posted on May 6, 2022

My dogs love this chewy vitamin, each gets one a day and the biggest get two a day. He was getting one a day for a couple of years, after going up to two per day, I eventually noticed he was moving better and seemed to feel better. He is a 14.5 year old Belgian Sheepdog/Collie mix. He's a big guy, 27 inches at the shoulder, and fairly old for a dog his size. My younger Belgian girls each get one a day. I just drop one on top of their evening meal and gulp it's gone. However, a cup of 60 only lasts me 15 days amongst my three dogs. For this reason, I did switch to another NaturVet Senior Vitamin product that comes in a quantity of 365. Those work just as well and are more economical.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,267

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,468

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My Senior babe is 16 now & has been on this product for several years. Last year I ran out & I'm not sure why it took several days before I received my order, I think NaturVet was out, anyway, I noticed that my babe was getting up slower & her legs were a little stiff. 2 days back on the vits, she was back to her normal self. Never will I run out again.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
1,373

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
1,528

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

My boy takes this supplement everyday. He loves it!!! It must taste good! The quality of this product is good. Safe ingredients, good package size, small bites for small breeds. We should let our dogs start taking at young age. It brings lots of health benefits to them.