SG

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I made an experiment and used it in the first day of my period and used an old pad from another brand that i used to use (N***) and i noticed a huge difference in the pain. I had so much less pain using this one and had an awful pain using the other brand. And i just bought more. I used it in the beginning of my period till the end, it didn’t leak or anything for me but it did for my sister a little bit. Both me and my sister have heavy flow. Doesn’t itch and doesn’t move and you don’t feel it at all.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These pads come in individual packages (note, not every brand packages their sanitary pads individually though most do). They are made of cotton so they are comfortable and breathable. However, they do not have wings so they are only good for days when you have lighter flow. Do not use them at night to prevent leakage.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Naty normal pads are a good quality product that does its job well. They're not bulky and the top part is made of organic cotton. They're individually wrapped, which is nice because you can easily put them in your bag or travel with them.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the fact that the pads are made of compostable and plant based materials while are gentle to my skin and don't cause irritation. Often buy these and would do so again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I loved this product and I use it for the last days of my cycle. It doesn’t irritate me or moves much (size is okay). I need to add that it doesn’t cause damage to my underwear.

c13c96aa-72c7-4044-955a-7f9cc6f6b502
9b54a1d2-75c7-426b-8075-9b3bbd79a888
d5fd6b04-fbb4-486c-a924-589c6a72510d
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

One of the best quality products of feminine care. The size is okay for days with less flow. I feel satisfied with my personal use of it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

wow! with all the other i need 3-4 in day (and 2 in the night) in the 2 first days, and max 2 whit this one. very soft, minimum feeling.

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good size for 3rd to 4th day of period, it’s more like a medium size. Super comfy and absorbent nonetheless and it doesn’t cause me any irritation. Chlorine and plastic free which I really care about

Posted on May 10, 2022

It does stick better than other natural ones I've tried so far but not as good as the non healthy ones... It's also made well and seems to be of very high quality.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality is bad. It dosen't do the job very well. The size is toooo small. I don bleed that much on my period but this pad doesn't tolerate regular menstrual. The packaging yeah it's nice. It's doesn't smell. I have not benefited from it and it's cheap that's why

50a42ff9-1592-4742-b901-ffc9eeace656