SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A remarkable difference in my nasal breathing! My husband can't stop raving about it either! I had previously used a neti pot as it was inexpensive but it was a hassle and messy so I hardly used it. The Navage is so simple and clean to use (i.e it won't drip all over). I have suggested several of my friends and family to buy it. Although it is pricey, check with your FSA to see if it is reimbursable as it certainly is worth it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My sinus’s have never felt so clear, highly recommend :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very good product works well and I'm very happy

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This has actually really helped me. I was suffering really badly my allergies. Its a game changer

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good quality product, easy to use. The nasal irrigation device is a good investment and I don’t regret buying it.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It definitely works. Feels a bit odd to begin with but you get used to it and it takes out everything. Great product.

Posted on May 27, 2022

d286abb9-2c4e-42e0-ab49-f34a3f8e2eb6
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Not satisfied at all with this product. Assembly was easy. Putting in the salt pod was simple. I read the instructions beforehand and read them again as I wasn't get the results I was suppose to be getting. No matter how I position the device the water is only going in one side of the nose and leaks out all over the place. It doesn't collect in the bottom reservoir at all. I don't understand how both nostrils are supposedly getting cleansed when the water only goes in one nostril and doesn't drain through the other. Almost impossible not to be swallowing the salt water. Left me with a headache that I still have into the next day and plugs up my ears. After using this then I need to use the Wush ear cleaner to get my ears unplugged. I will continue on my ever ending search to find some way of cleaning out crud from my nose. This was an expensive lesson to learn and an expensive donation to go to the thrift-store. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone at all. Save your money, it's not worth throwing a hundred dollars out the window over.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Perfect quality suitable size amazing package

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great device that cleans the nose well feeling good