SG

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I took it for my mom she has diabetes, it really helped her , i used to cause its packed with antioxidants, the size is more than enough it lasted for 6 months since i bought it , it smells good , it was really beneficial for us to include this in our diet , i really recommend eating goji berries but in reasonable doses, ask ur doctor before consuming if u have any medical conditions cause it may interfere with other medications

a614fe91-3fce-4bb5-b00c-deb0e46cda4b
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The goji berries are consider mid to big size. They are sweet and smells nice. Can be taken like this if you dont mind the chewy feel. I usually used it to boil tea or mix with smoothies. Also it is good to rinse with water before consume. It stated as unsulphured and it looks to be true.

87dfee08-f89b-41cc-be57-6701d6ec5851
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Navitas is a brand which I trust, and Organic is very important. Goji provides great health benefits, but it is something you must consistently do for a long period of time to reap the benefits, and is absolutely worth it in the end. Money which you invest in your own health is better than money spent on medical bills & medication, good health gives you a quality life, and poor health destroys your quality of life.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

goji berries provide up to 500 times more vitamin C. They are also a rich source of zinc. Research at Case Western Reserve University has shown that zinc can shorten the length and severity of a cold.2 Zinc deficiencies are more likely to occur as we age. I eat these as a snack or drop them into my tea.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I bought these after reading about the many benefits of the goji berry. They contain antioxidants, amino acids, and are loaded with many vitamins and minerals. They contain zeaxanthin and lutein, which is great for eye health. They have selenium and vitamin c, which are important for immune health and can boost glutathione production. I have also read that they can help increase energy, decrease inflammation, and can improve sleep quality. I like to eat these with nuts and 90% chocolate. They are sweet and chewy. I didn't find them to be too dry as other reviewers have said.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is certainly good for health as approved by even western doctors and Chinese herbalists. Why it is my must purchase product for it is organic and there is not any source of sulphur. It can be eaten as snacks or added to any recipes. The taste is sweet plus a bit sour that proves the product is of good quality. It can be one of the ingredients of many dishes. Find from the internet to see how this product is eaten to maximise its greatest nutritious value.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I totally recommend these goji berries. They taste delicious, are organic quality, and the package contains a good amount. This is the perfect sweet snack for someone who wants to include antioxidants and superfoods into their diet. I love goji berries for their taste and health benefits - these did not disappoint.

AmURLn
Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve bought these for their high Vitamin A content which is able to improve eyesight, skins and lots of other things. Not to mention it’s super high in anti-oxidants and it’s considered as a superfood! For the taste, its not bad but it’s not my favorite to be honest I’m just eating these for their benefits nothing else.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Rich in Vitamins A & Iron, a handful of Goji Berries are a great no-guilt snack when the sweet cravings hit! Just Google Goji Berries & you'll be WOWed! The HEALTH benefits of this ancient, tasty berry are many. PLUS Navitas are certified ORGANIC so no worries of harsh chemicals & pesticides. Non-GMO. After trying a few brands, I'll be sticking with Navitas. Yummy, clean, quality. Great is yogurt! Take care & check with your doctor if you take blood thinners or meds for diabetes or high blood pressure. Def will be purchasing again! ENJOY!