SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent! So many drinkable fibers are orange flavor, and I’m not a fan of citrus. This one is very coconut flavored! Can’t taste the lime at all. It’s great. Mixes well into water. Great for constipation.

I finally found a fiber brand that besides having psyllium husk, has oats and chia seed fiber! They come with prebiotics as well and it's vegan! I have been taking this for a week and I like how this fiber supplement dissolves so easily and taste amazing! I can easily mix them together with my other supplements stack in the morning or evening and still taste good! A high-fiber diet has many benefits. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation and supporting normal bowel movements and overall gut health. In addition to gut health, a high-fiber diet may support heart health by balancing blood pressure and cleansing the body of wastes and toxins reducing the potential for inflammatory responses. Health is wealth, take care everyone and remember to give me a thumbs up! Cheers!

852a9c0e-197d-480c-b437-04d7d4571371
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I was hoping it would be more of the coconut flavor, rather than the lime. But it’s like melted lime jello which some people may like, but it was not my thing. If you like lime flavored stuff this would be for you. It dissolves really easily. I, however, do not. Helps with digestion though and gut health. Nice quality for a similar product.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I have tried many fiber products over the years to for my own digestive regularity and health and to recommend to clients. I purchased this one because it advertises it uses 95% purity psyllium and three other types of fibers, for benefit of soluble and insoluble fiber, plus pre and probiotics. The things I like best about it: It found it to mix and dissolves easier than other fiber products. Quality of ingredients no doubt makes a huge difference. The taste is really great. I can mix with just water. Or with the celery juice craze I found this fiber to be a perfect marriage and make the juice taste even better. Benefits I’ve had are regularity, better satiety and I’ve had to use much less toilet paper and a lot less wiping. I’ve recommended this product to many of my clients who have commented with the same results. If you are someone who wants the digestive benefits of a great fiber, I strongly recommend this one.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It's the best fiber I ever take in my life as the taste is nice and the effect is great for my digestion.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

the product came 🙌 on ⏲, I am yet to experience the result of the fibre. so I will come back and another review on it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good ones

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

doesn't taste too good and doesn't dissolve in water

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

tastes horrible

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool fiber! A bit strange taste, well, it's better to stir it with a special whisk. This revolutionary combination of soluble and insoluble fiber can provide many benefits, including weight control, relieving constipation, saturating with beneficial gut bacteria, lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar, and more. Daily Multi-Fiber has a refreshing coconut lime flavor and contains 60 servings per container.