SG

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great product, the powder is of greater quantity and quality then the normal blue rinse. It was a very effective rinse and a natural way to help with nasal decongestion. The scent was not overwhelming, but it could have been a bit better. Very easy to use and the value for the product was exceedingly overpriced.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I’ve since using this product for nearly a week, and my nasal problems are getting significantly better, will definitely continue using this product. Although is it possible to make the packets like the other version into powder form? It’s easier to dissolve.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

an excellent product, of good quality, effective for the nose, since I use it daily, sufficient quantity, I feel good, the composition is excellent!, the benefits are many

Posted on May 24, 2022

The quantity of powder/salt is much more than the blue pack ones. I like it, it is an effective rinse. I will be buying again

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The product does the job but not easy to use. The bottle opening is narrow so hard to fill and hard to clean. The sachets were just thrown in the box to not very pleasing.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

great rinces for allergies and colds. A natural way to decongest

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I always use this brand, always good for me for cleaning up the sinus.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It's a really nice rinse and I'm glad i bought one before it runs out

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

been using this since COVID and i really like how it feels but i prefer the salt water one

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My dad use it but he doesn’t see any difference