SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

After use it the first time, I was very pleased with the results. This product is scent-free, no bleach smell on the clothes and it did a very nice job of whitening and britening everything. I have a front-load washer and there are really no instructions on the packaging regarding where to add the powder, so I opted to put one scoop of the Oxygen Brightener in the dispenser tray along with a liquid detergent that I use and it worked perfectly..... my clothes and bedsheet looks more briten after use.the first time.

a22b129a-13c2-4a59-a05a-df4e87907f98
46699fb7-a025-4608-9ba0-1638de214e34

I love the packaging of it. Having trouble removing stains and dirt to your clothes? Try this product and say goodbye to your problems. This product has the power of oxygen to penetrate stains and strip away dirt, odor, and grime. As a safe alternative to bleach, it keeps your colors bright and your whites white. Above all, the formula is chlorine-free, color-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, and eco-friendly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love all the products from Nellie's. It really does a good job compared with products available in my country. The clothes are left very clean and there's no scent except the smell of clean clothes. I like the fact that they gave up the plastic packaging inside the box, which proves they take in consideration previous complaints. The metal box is super cute 🥰 overall I love it and will order again!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I still remember the first time I used this for my white shirt, the one had a yellow stain, I just pour 1 spoon in my washer with the regular detergent, comes out cleans like the new one. Just buy it, you won’t regret it, FYI if you didn’t see any results, maybe is the time for “recycle “ Lol.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Nellie's Oxygen Brightener works great to keep whites their whitest. I also use it for colorfast garments and towels for extra cleaning. I have used this product for over 6 years now. I love the tin tub which can be recycled for other uses, and I love the simple, effective ingredients!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using Nellies products for a long time. They get the job done. I love the brightner. It keeps my clothes from looking dull and old. I love the tin containers. There products are high quality without a lot of bad things in the ingredients. The price is good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like this brand better than the big box brand. I ended up putting the contents into a plastic tub. It helped whiten my husband's shirts and socks and I appreciate that it doesn't really have a scent. I think it's a good value for the amount you get.

ToryHoney
Posted on May 1, 2022

I already bought it twice and I really really like it! To me its a must have because all my linens, lounge wears and pajamas are white and this product helps to remove stains and keeps white clothes looking whiter :) I use it with Nellie’s laundry soda and softener from Mrs. Meyers, Seventh Generations or Downy, depending on what I’m washing.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I wanted to get away from using liquid chlorine bleach for laundry because the shelf life of liquid bleach is relatively short, so I decided to try Nellie's Oxygen Brightener after reading the reviews. I used it for the first time today on a load of white clothes and I was very pleased with the results. This product is scent-free, so no lingering bleach smell on the clothes and it did a very nice job of whitening everything. I don't plan to use it to wash anything other than whites, so I can't testify as to how it does on dark clothes. Some people have claimed that it left a residue on the washer drum, but it did not leave any residue in my washer.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I have gotten great results using this product with my non-toxic detergent. It seems to go the extra mile and leaves my clothes extra clean. I was having trouble with lingering smells just using the natural detergent. Now, that doesn't happen anymore as it gives my detergent that extra power it was missing.