SG

Based on 3,913 Ratings
2,455
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Amazing!

Removed a green curry stain from a white t-shirt that had been there for 4 days. I tried other stain removers & Nellie's was the only one that worked! There is no pre-soaking or scrubbing. Great Product with clean ingredients and environmentally friendly, what more can you ask for?

a9c505c2-d2ba-4c78-acf2-5d14a8e105c6

This stick for removing stains from clothes before washing works really well. Wet the stain remover, wet the stick and rub. Really removes the stains!!! The product is made of natural materials, has a very pleasant smell and is also pleasant to the touch. Just perfect in my eyes and really wow Highly recommend ordering

8e21f56e-f75b-42e0-a2e2-18fa39bca114
eaf78537-e2dc-45d9-a44f-f39db16fc94f
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Really Wowed by its effectiveness. Rub on stain and use water for it to be effective. Need to wear gloves to handle as it is drying to hand. Just received my second purchase. I love that it is rub on instead of spray. Spraying reacts to my sensitive sinus. I put into a tall glass container for easy access.

570ea799-9f28-41cc-89b9-51daeff2e003
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Use it to remove yellow stain from sweat on sleeve and armpit area. Still show some stain but it did reduce the colour. It is quite a big stick. Can use it for a pretty long time. Packaging is in a paper box packaging. Have to let it dry to keep the box from getting wet.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
27,969

I'm so impressed with Nellie's Wow Stick! It removed a tough stain from my shirt that I thought was never going to come out. I'm definitely going to be using this product from now on - it works like a charm! 5/5 stars.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,758

This stain remover does wonders. It removes most of the stains pretty easily. I like that it is a natural product, free of harsh chemicals

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

excellent product helps remove stain i never thought would come out of my child cloth removed tomato sauce stain orange stain strawberry stain!! removed dtains after i washed the cloth i just add some water to the clith and rub with the wow stick let it set for a few hours and to the washing machine

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This is great to have on hand, especially if you have kids! it's gentle and easy to use, and has worked great on all stains I've applied it to so far. Even old, ground-in stains faded significantly. It has a nice lemon-y scent to it and does not leave a residue. Next, I will try the detergent!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!