SG

Posted on Sep 3, 2021
A must have for all moms

Great for minor scrapes or stings. I take that in my bag to the park, on road trips, almost everywhere. In fact I keep one in my bag & one at home. Simply wash the area with lukewarm water pat dry then spray. Doesn't sting or burn. I make sure I'm never short of this on the go magic.

7d82ed2f-c5eb-4726-81f1-ec1c1312fb93
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

amazing product for small age kids .. my girl falls a lot and its luke magic .. i used it immediatly after she falls .. the product size is very good that you can keep it in you handbag all the time .. i feel that its very important for small kids and effective

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I keep this in my bag along with some cartoon bandages. Super handy when going out with the kids! Haven’t tried it myself so not sure about the no sting and pain relief features - but my kids don’t object to using this (vs other antiseptic creams/sprays) and that’s a win!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

as I said before my son is an athlete. in summer they do rollerskiing, and that brings scratches and scrapes. I used to buy this first aid for his training sessions, it is quick, it relieves pain and it disinfects the scratches. the size is small, so it easliy fit his pocket. I do not remember it having any "medical" scent, it smell pretty nice. unfortunately, iHerb no longer delivers it to Russia :(

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I keep this in my pack whenever I head out or a hike on weekends. Is very small in size so does not add any weight at all. It have comes in handy for quick fix first aid to minor cuts from tree branches and minor slip along the trails.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I bought it for the first time and am very satisfied. After the first application to a fresh wound, at first it bakes a little, but then you completely forget that there is a wound. The pain goes away and the wound heals faster. Recommend. This remedy is now always in my home pharmacy.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

A good handy product to bring when i am going for a short hike and only bring a bag for my water. Quick and easy to use; and also sanitary as I don't have to squeeze out something from the tube... especially when I can't easily wash and clean my hands first.