Your preference has been updated for this session. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account
As a reminder, you can update you preferred country or language anytime in My Account
checkoutarrow
SG

iHerb Customer
Silver
Posted on Dec 6, 2021
100
0
29
20
משגע ותמיד הולך אצלנו
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Grab a signal if it's in stock because it's always out. Crazy hot chocolate, there are none in the country. It is kosher with foreign milk as well and it is excellent. Dead for its taste, it comes in small packages inside and can be taken to work, flavored with milk, water and all sorts of milk substitutes. Strongly recommends! I would love to get a "Like" if my comment was helpful to you, it's very important. Thanks in advance :) תחטפו אות אם הוא במלאי כי הוא תמיד נגמר. שוקו חם משגע, אין כאלה בארץ. הוא עם כשרות של חלב נכרי גם וזה מעולה. מתה על הטעם שלו, זה מגיע באריזות קטנות בפנים ואפשר לקחת לעבודה, טעם עם חלב, מים וכל מיני תחליפי חלב. ממליצה מאוד! אשמח לקבל לייק אם התגובה שלי הייתה שימושית לכם, זה מאוד חשוב לי. תודה מראש :)

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
27
27
0
5
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I really love drinking hot chocolate and this is the best!!!! I also tried the marshmallow one and the original one, they all taste good!!! I also like the quality of the chocolate in it, I recommend getting it if your a fan of hot chocolate!!! I also like how it easy to make and serve for yourself or for anyone else, you just need to mix it with hot milk and that’s it, you can also add toppings like marshmallows, whipping cream or any toppings you prefer!!!!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
7de0df9b-1cec-4fa1-9319-a8ff93e4c26c
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
172
108
0
37
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

The most delicious hot chocolate! Wonderful aroma and rich taste of chocolate! I liked it very much. I dilute 1 sachet in a mug in half with water and milk. It turns out tasty and satisfying. The taste is pleasant, delicate, moderately sweet.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
88901423-5816-4d03-b069-63a70ff525e2
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
15
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

The taste is so rich! I'm not a fan of hot chocolate but this one taste great, but I love very chocolatey hot chocolate so I have to add cocoa powder.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
42
0
1
1
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

The chocolate has an excellent taste. Very easy to use. The value is very good. Of course it contains sugar in its ingredients, but every loaf is worth it!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Dec 22, 2021
179
0
1
5
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

it tastes too sweet seems to have a strong taste of sweetener not quite rich in chocolate taste, maybe I've added too much water if you are an ant person then it would be perfect for you

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Latifah74
Silver
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
120
4
3
22
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Tasty I like it and I’ll buy it again

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
169
0
1
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

My kids love this so much and re-order many times

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 3, 2022
89
15
75
4
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

great quality ingredients and taste, will buy again, good size and package

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.