SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Wowza!

I have been looking for a good cup of hot cocoa that is not too sweet and fits in my daily calorie intake. This is just really good. it's on the sweeter side so we love to add a bit of coffee granules. We also have mint extract. Just a drop or two and even where you live doesn't snow, it's just Christmas any day. I also love the fact that is low in sugar as well. Thumbs up if it helps. Thank you!

753e7a45-5a19-46a8-9b23-ed540ddcd573
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

We love it with just water and we add a bit of nescafe instant coffee because it's on the sweeter side. Very good price for someone who want to try this for the first time. One sachet can actually make one huge mug or two smaller ones Thumbs up if this helps. Thank YOU!

68f3e9e3-3f7f-4ad7-b4ec-11c1ad382f6c
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

i tried this brand a few years ago and love it. its rich creamy choco warms my heart. But its kindda difficult to find in my country. once I realized iherb sell this, I jump right ahead lol. Its easy to purchase in here and delivery alao consider very fast

c9317922-41c3-4d03-89f7-e035f8b339d8
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Quality product and good Nestlé ingredients. I just made myself a batch. Taste and smell are OK for me. I'm adding it to my favorite products. The packaging is convenient for traveling. The size is enough to satisfy me. I use it in my morning breakfast. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very tasty cocoa drink. Excellent cocoa taste. The advantage of individual packages is that they are practical and convenient to travel. I cook with a little milk. I drink in the afternoon, I replace coffee. I ordered from a share, I took it at a good price. The composition is excellent, quality products are used. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Excellent product!! Great taste and only 25 calories. On Weight Watchers, it's only 1 point. Excellent price! Lowest price I found on the Internet and iHerb shipped it fast! You get plenty of cups of hot chocolate to enjoy, 26 servings from this one can. Taste is amazing too! I highly recommend this product!

3ed4c6e9-6d28-4fd7-a011-ae97194be7bd
Posted on May 1, 2022

OMG, If you like hot and sweet drinks this is definitely the thing. For cold days in front of Netflix, and there is no need for a cookie nearby. The instructions say to use a whole bag, but I only put a teaspoon, and it's still insanely sweet and chocolatey, especially if it's a sweet milk substitute too. For those who lives in Israel and love hot SHOKO from machines, this is definitely a recommendation.

7859d0e1-6a29-4080-8de8-8b833ef2f5f0
e83eacd5-9ea5-4805-a3a2-78a07f065445
07b49796-16f9-4ea1-a916-2e10df838f54
e9891d7b-5c33-4494-adb2-f47425ef2908
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This was a great price and value for the money. It was very well packaged and fast delivery. We use a lot of hot chocolate all year long so I was very happy to find a box this big. I could never find this in a supermarket and this was perfect for during Covid.

0f1fd977-97c1-443a-b953-030eb1a450e3
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Not sure how Nestle pulls it off, but their hot chocolate is rich in flavor, not too sweet, and low in calories - the ideal treat for those of us who crave treats and need to watch what we consume. Much better than their competitor (starts with S and M) whose low calorie packets tasted watery and clumped in the bottom of the cup. Will definitely be purchasing more of these, although I'm hoping to find the larger can online again (it's cheaper than the packets.)

04a55d6b-5817-4160-9ae1-e278e76ad5a2