SG

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Excellent! Really big bottle for a good price. Tastes great.

First off, this tastes great. If you have ever eaten a chocolate/caramel/pecan turtle this tries to approximate that and it is very close. The bottle is very big and you will get a lot of use out of this. I tried it on vanilla ice cream and it was excellent. I can imagine all kinds of uses for this, and will have to, given the large sized bottle. Great value for the price. This is the family size and I'm sure many families will enjoy this as a dessert topping. Great stuff.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It’s made with real sugar instead of corn syrup, that’s why I bought it. My kids love it on ice-cream. The flavors are delicious! They taste exactly like turtles candy! (I tried both, the chocolate chip cookie one is extremely delicious too) they’re both so good! It’s large size bottles! Bigger than expected. I use it in my homemade frozen yogurt recipe, takes it to a whole new level. Also great in coffee if you want to make a flavored latte! My favorite purchase this month. Will repurchase!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I use this in coffee. It doesn’t really give the flavor I was hoping. It’s more chocolate than anything. I was hoping for a more nutty flavor. I don’t taste pecan or cookie at all. I purchased because of reviews, but didn’t have the same experience as others. Not bad though.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Super sweet! I bought this to use with coffee (feeling like Starbucks at home) But it remind me of the syrup you put on McDonald’s Sunday ice cream

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Delicious. Half a teaspoon of coffee upgrades with a wonderful nutty flavor

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very very very delicious!! Good with ice cream and milk. Perfect when you add it to coffee and milk to make iced latte!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

You can really taste the pecan flavor! Really nice on cakes, pancakes, coffee and ice cream

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Taste great - The family loves it. It is a big family size bottle also - so good deal. Thank iherb.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It really does taste like pecans. Taste great with ice cream.