SG

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022
What I have been looking for!!

This product gets my highest recommendation!! It is so lightweight, yet moisturizes perfectly. I use this under foundation or serum, and it makes my skin look and feel great all day. Everyone needs to incorporate this product in their skin care routine. It gives your face moisture, it’s Dewey and has sunscreen to protect your skin. Sometimes this is all I wear and my skin is glowing!!

I like the consistency of this moisturizer. The texture is thicker than i expected it to be, but it doesn't feel greasy at all on the skin. I love the composition of this moisturizer as it contains Hyaluronic acid, i find this addition make my skin look plum and hydrated. I have combination skin and it leans on the dehydrated side. This helps to smooth my fine lines and wrinkles. This is perfect for the summer season months here in NZ . The packaging prevents contamination as it is completely sealed, with a pump action. I will definitely purchase this again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is exactly what I needed in my life! I have loved the Hydro Boost SPF 30 Gel Cream but had never seen this one until I found it on iherb. It is incredibly moisturizing for a sunscreen and is very comfortable to wear. I love that it is fragrance free. This is my new favorite.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Excellent texture, excellent protection but on hot days may irritate the eyes. Pleasant and delicate scent. I apply it every time before going out and my skin feels moisturized and protected for a long time. Also, it is small so it fits in any handbag. It is a very comfortable product, I recommend it to anyone who wants to protect their skin.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love it so much !scent is very good no fragrance is very good for me ! It keeps moisture my skin! I use it everyday and its a good benefit on my skin! Thank you

4b5298a9-c002-41a3-82e9-676a3868b78f
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I like this product, it's easy to apply, absorbs quickly, although leaves a little bit of shine on the skin, which i don't mind. I love the pump, but i wish bigger bottle. If you have sensitive eyes be careful, it can sting.

90cf7b82-381b-437c-bf6a-457f13344395
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Go 100% for this and all neutrogena creams with SPF. being a fan of Neutrogena City shield it is always hard for me to find it in stock (this is the only store I was able to find it) but this is a good replacement, works well under make up

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

First try feel its moisturize absorb on face very easily. It’s not oily & sticky at all. Its scent is nice to smell as well.

675bfa88-89fa-48c0-85d5-4139796db3d4
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

First time using this and I love it! A little goes a long way, it doesn’t sting your eyes, and just like it says, wears beautifully under makeup! Will definitely purchase again. 👍🏼