SG

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Mood Lift

I've been taking this New Chapter Holy Basil for years to help with mood balancing and it's great to now order it from iHerb and have it delivered to my house.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Really helps to keep you calm & New Chapter in my opinion is a high quality & reliable company. Even though their prices are high I think in this instance you really do get what you pay for it. Ingredients are 1st rate & fresh.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Not sure about this yet. Haven’t been taking it long enough yet. New Chapter has always been a good and reliable company so am counting on it again to produce results that I am seeking.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I discovered the New Chapter couple of months ago and I really like the brand overall. I prefer it over other natural brands due to the tablets / caps consistency. I have tried holy basil force (mood and cognition support), due to product composition. I give five star for the brand overall quality (you see it, it is so obvious), but here four stars for the missing potency. I am aware that herbs take longer to show effect, but given that this basil is of a stronger form, I expected some visible improvement. Do your research and include those herbs that are most suited to your body type - reactivity, and condition. I hope my review was useful.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Best Holy Basil Ext. ☆☆☆☆☆ Been an Herbalist for over 20 years .

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Seems to be dope. Will order again

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The best Holy Basil amongst all its peers.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Reliable brand. Good product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021