SG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is an excellent product. It covers all your daily vitamin requirements during pregnancy. Most importantly this is a vegetarian product. Ingredient mostly contains organic vegetarian items like orange peel, oat fiber, rice flour etc. I ordered this for my pregnant wife. She did not like the smell of the tablets. Otherwise, quality wise product is good.

dfc606fa-2887-46cf-add2-82dad06cecf7
686bf31e-e68c-45cc-8c8e-fb065945e2fa
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I used these and the perfect prenatal throughout my pregnancy. I found they both made me feel really good and are very high quality. I started out with the perfect prenatal, which I took until some point in my third trimester, but then decided to try these as they were only one a day. I like the one daily because it doesn't have calcium or magnesium. Calcium and magnesium are both needed in pregnancy, but they interfere with iron absorption, and as my third trimester progressed while on the perfect prenatal, I found myself feeling more and more as though I were deficient in iron, even though the perfect prenatal, like the one daily, contains 27mg of iron. When I started taking the one daily, which doesn't contain calcium, I found I felt much better overall and felt as though the iron had much more potent effect. I took calcium and magnesium supplements separately. For all those who are feeling exhausted later in pregnancy, try taking your iron separately from food high in calcium (i.e., dairy products). Also don't take your iron with coffee.

Posted on May 13, 2022

So far these have been great. I have been taking these along with added zinc and vitamin d3 and I feel pretty healthy. These say they help keep nausea away and so far I havent really had any, so maybe a contributing factor to these vitamins. They are reasonably big if you struggle with swallowing larger pills and have a very strong smell, storing them in the fridge helps a bit.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I already feel better after taking them for a few days, good effect. Great product, good results. These are a good size and easy to swallow. I am happy with this purchase.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was worried about taking these because I am not great with big pills and prefer gummies but they are easy to swallow and don't have a bad smell!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Best prenatal vitamin in the market with clean ingredients, and i prefer this One daily version so i don't need to worry about missing my 2nd does for the Perfect version Nice packaging and fast delivery.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

All ingredients are in highly absorbing forms. It is very convenient that you only need to take one tablet a day. Tablet taste and size are normal. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought this product for my wife who is currently in her third trimester of pregnancy. New Chapter is a well respected company and I love its products. Before buying this one daily prenatal, I had bought the three tablets daily one for my wife. She absolutely loved it : Great ingredients, a cocktail of well needed multivitamins and minerals. However she was having an issue with the three tablets daily : She kept on forgetting to take all three. So when New Chapter released one daily prenatal, I immediately bought one for her. Talking about specifics: .This prenatal contains Choline which is an important nutrient that helps your baby's brain and spinal cord develop properly .the size of the prenatal tablet is identical to the one daily multivitamins for men and women. .Taste: Great taste, no foul smell whatsoever .Usage: The tablet can be taken anytime even on empty stomach .Age: I believe this can be used by women under 35 since there is a new product by New chapter for 35+ Prenatal .Quality : Great quality as usual from New Chapter. However I have noticed that New chapter has removed both Calcium and Magnesium from this prenatal as compared to the three tablets daily version. I hope they add them again in the future !

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I really like this prenatal, it has all important vitamins, good amount of Folic acid, vitamin C and B. Plus it is only one pill a day! No bad aftertaste, no nausea.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I asked my doctor about a good multi vitamin and she recommended this brand. I am not pregnant or attempting, but I have heard that prenatal is the way to go, just take less. I like this brand and also like how my body is able to process it.