SG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Good

I heard about the benefits of taking mushrooms supplements and I wanted a reliable brand. So far, I can't tell if it is working for me but Reishi is well known to reduce fatigue and stress and to promote healthy ageing. Going to take it for 4 months. I chose New Chapter over other brands because of their reputation.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Quality is high end. No compromise on ingredients used. Size of the tablet is standard. Package is well sealed. After a few days of consumption you can feel the Benefit of boosted energy.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Like a good helping friend. With faith it must work even better.

Posted on Oct 29, 2019

I found I had more energy after finishing a bottle so have ordered a second one. Reishi seems to have a host of good components for aiding health

Posted on Feb 29, 2012

Brilliant product. Definitely notice an improvement to my health since taking them and most of all to my skin! Reishi mushrooms are wonderful at helping detoxify the kidney's. When the Kidney's are overloaded with toxins thats when acne breakouts occur. Since taking this product I can honestly say that my skin has never been better, it's the best feeling waking up with a clear completion every morning!

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I am taking this to modulate my immune system.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

No side effects noticed- some calmness obseved

Posted on Jul 13, 2019

I am still evaluating this product and will update this review after my findings. I m in my late sixties. Lately I always suffered with cold and flu. Also, I feel fatigue all the time. However, doctor found everything is in the normal range upon check up. Hence he recommends me to take Reishi as supplement. This is the first time I bought Reishi.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012

I have great previous experience with New Chapter products - the NEUROZYME caplets for memory enhancement has really helped me and my mom ..... very good. So, I am excited to give this product a go.... haven't been on it long enough to know.... but I am aware that the reishi mushroom is a very well known immune support agent in the Far East.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021