SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent and effective!

It's rare to actually find something that will ease the mind into peaceful submission and allow me to sleep...I've been an extreme night owl for most of my adult life and this helps when nothing else has. I don't really think about subtle aches and pain keeping me from resting, but New Chapter Restful Sleep and Pain Relief is my new go-to! So glad I took the chance and tried it!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I bought this as an alternative to having to take prescriptions at night. While I cannot go without my prescriptions, I have been able to use this on my better days and lower my prescription dosage at bedtime. It helps me sleep and relieves my hypersensitivity issues at night. I notice it also helps my arthritis in my spine, I wake up able to move, when before I’d have to quite literally roll out of bed unable to stand with ease. I will absolutely keep taking this, it’s easy to swallow, I honestly feel less pain, and wake up better rested and no grogginess.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I don't use these - I buy them for a friend that has PTSD and nerve damage to the arm. He says it's the only thing that helps him sleep without waking up in a panic. I like the homeopathic ingredients - they make sense to me, and the benefit is obviously there !!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've been using melatonin drops for the nights I struggle to get some sleep, and been getting pretty good effects of the drops. I was hoping to get effect of this product too, but dont feel any obvious effect yet. I dont feel any tired or effect of the tablets after 1-2 hours, so i dont know how much effect i get. I was hoping for more effect. But i am very happy of the ingredients list and New Chapter has very good quality products.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bought this for my mother we shall be trying it out she suffers sleeping issues and pain so we figured we'll try this out

Posted on May 30, 2022

Feel sleepy even in the day time. I took the capsule and did not feel any improvement in restless legs at night however felt sleepy after waking up for the whole day.

Posted on May 5, 2022

One of these knocked me right out and I woke up not feeling groggy the morning after.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It is about the formulation and combination I use this product when I have issues o fall asleep