SG

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I've been taking these for a few days and have been noticing a difference! It gives an energy and focus boost for a couple of hours, some call this a "nap in a pill". I will be purchasing more.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Rhodiola is another supplement that helps to promote a sense of well being. The feeling is noticeable and should be able to help you relax and chill out.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Helped tremendously for stress control! Always felt great after taking these.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

New Chapter has very natural sourcing. I have switched from another brand to this one. Rhodiola seems to work for me as an adaptogen and I feel relaxed after taking it and it seems to boost my strength and performance at the gym.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good product, works well for me.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I have been taking this for a while and it really seems to even out my moods, especially during the winter seasons.

Posted on Apr 15, 2008

My 20 year-old daughter has been taking this for about 6-9 months, and I've definitely seen a difference in her overall well-being. She used to have mild depression and moodiness many days out of each month - now I seldom see her down. I credit Rhodiola Force.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

It helps to feel energetic throughout all my day even without coffee, so I like it very much!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022