SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Easy to swallow, easy on the stomach

New Chapter is our family's favorite multi-vitamin brand. This product is easy to swallow and gentle on the stomach. I have taken it on empty stomach and it does not cause any irritation. The taste is very neutral. It promote general well-being and is an important part of our health routine.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I finished this product before remembering to take a photo. I loved the list of ingredients that different from every other brand. I also felt comforted that I’m getting proper nutrients and antioxidants, although I couldn’t quite pinpoint if it made any difference among the various supplements I’m taking. I will try other brands and come back to this one.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I find the multivitamins from IHerb much better for myself than others I’ve tried. My energy levels are better and my immunity from everyday illnesses has improved dramatically

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

new chapter is always a brand I can trust to be all natural. The size of the pills are preferred over the larger ones. I take these daily. I love that they have different formulas for different ages.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Bought this for my sister who gotten get sick very frequently. after taken this supplement, she seems to have lesser flu bug attacking her. Great!

This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great product for a woman 40+! All clean and healthy ingredients.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good quality vitamins compared to other brands. I like the natural ingredients used.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Its convenient as it can be taken anytime with or without meals

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Gives me good energy, nice you only have to take one.