SG

Posted on May 31, 2022

iherb prices are the best I've found and believe me, I shop around for the best quality and deals. Even with Vitamin Shoppe 25% coupon, iherb still has them beat. Great quality ingredients and herb blend. Not bulky and hard to swallow. Def. suitable for a wide range of ages. I love it and hope you will too!

e923408c-88b2-4c0a-90a2-ddf1668df62c
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is a good multivitamin. Because the serving size is 2 pills, you can take one in the morning and evening to spread out the good effects on your body. :) I think they help in boosting immunity, and giving me some extra energy. I've purchased this multiple times and will do so again!

Posted on May 15, 2022

This multivitamin blend is absolutely wonderful. I can’t often take daily vitamins without food but I am able to with this vitamin with no stomach upset. High quality fermented and the size is a little big but easy to swallow. I really love that my cinnamon and turmeric is also included in it as a bonus!

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Really good quality, awesome amount of vitamins and minerals in these vitamins. Tablets don't have any taste or smell, size is normal, per day you need to take 2 capsules, so it's easy to remember that you have to take them. Felt the effect after taking these, felt more energized, improved my sleep quality as well. One package is enough for 1,5 month, so it's very beneficial also. Good thing is that u can take them on empty stomach and not to feel any discomfort! Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’m on my second bottle. I was looking for a multi that didn’t have high very high levels of daily value. I’ve had issue with mainstream vitamins making me feel anxious or hungry I suspect it’s the high levels of b vitamins. I went a long time without supplementing due to that issue. This one causes no adverse effects for me and I feel better knowing I’m getting in important vitamins and minerals daily. I highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I think the New Chapter women’s advanced multi vitamin is an excellent choice. It’s made from real and organic vegetables and herbs, it’s gluten-free it has herbal blends to support stress & energy, hormones, immune, digestion and cardio! I prefer this as the quality is excellent, the ingredients balanced, and one bottle last me two months. I feel it gives me energy and supports my health, and I am 69 years old! iHerb’s price is the best I have found.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I’ve tried this 2 years back and it gave me strength and energy to run my day. But after my supplements finished, I decided to try another brand. I was fooled by that one as it didn’t work. So now I’m back with this. And I’m loving it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

bought these after a friend recommended. love the quality. good potency and seems to absorb better than other women's vitamins I've tried. the pill size is comparable to other brands. great daily vitamin

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I felt in love with this New Chapter brand. I use several products and I feel they are working for me. Composition of woman vitamins are well thought and I am using regularly. Very satisfied with my overall wellbeing atm.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I switched from Now Special Two to this vitamin and noticed remarkable improvement in digestibility and absorption. It's gentle on the stomach and the effect is noticeable immediately. New Chapter is now our favorite brand for multivitamin.