SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I wanted to wait until I had used this for a while before I reviewed it. After a month and a week, I can honestly say I feel a difference. I have more energy and according to my smartwatch, my BMI is down and my muscle mass is up. I lead a fairly healthy lifestyle so I think this product works well in conjunction with making good wellness choices. I will continue to buy this.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have definitely noticed a difference in my how my body responds.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I actually liked it especially that it covers the vitamins B complex too

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

So far so good. Haven't gotten any jittery effect from the supplements. Gives some boost to energy level .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

great product! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Slowly working

Posted on May 19, 2022

It’s not good for kidneys , I got medical advice to stop using this supplement. Thanks

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great product quality, great ingredients, easy absorption capsule size. It has no flavor, brings great benefit regarding muscle energy, burning body fat, helping to lose weight and measures, with a recommended dose of 2 capsules per day. Would buy again for sure. Iherb delivered without any problems and very quickly.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this to go on a diet. It is the size of a pill and is suitable for swallowing. It has been 2 weeks since I took it and I feel my body getting lighter.

b431e502-606c-4057-900d-f0745ff4a92e