SG

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Delicious taste and super convenient packaging. Size is perfect for a mid day pick me up snack. Still prefer to eat fresh fruits, but if you cant or are travelling about in your day. It's great to keep in your bag and to add fruit in another way to your diet.

Posted on May 1, 2022

my son really liked it. put it in thw freezer and it is tasty. quality seems good, ingredients healthy, taste is nice, size is good, package high quality. I use it as a snack for my kid to eat and he liked it. I love buying food for him with a beneficial value. recommend it. please like if I helped you♡

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I liked it! It appeared to have great quality ingredients that are healthy and beneficial for the human body. It was a good snack with some plant protein but it wasn't very filling at all. I almost think of it more as a small dessert snack with a nice taste, but nothing fully satisfying or filling due to the small size. I won't buy these again but I liked it and it was worth a try.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Gave disn to ma momma. She said "shooooo bwoiy das fiyah" packaged like a tank, tastes dank, makes you wanna get a plank. Like from edd ed n eddy. He's a real one

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The flavour is amazing! High-quality ingredients. I just knocked a star off for the unsustainable packaging. It's a small quantity, and I can't imagine ever needing the replaceable screw-top lid.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I like this smoothie when I am lazy not to make my own. great taste.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Sour but healthy Can't really taste the vanilla flavor

Posted on May 7, 2022

My son love those, perfect for snack time outside the house

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These are so good! Convenient, great ingredients, so yummy, perfect portion size, and healthy. Would highly recommend! All flavors are great

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like this pouch, thick texture and not too sweet.