SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

Our family loves the Nordic Naturals brand and loved that they now have a fish oil that also has a focus on eye health. This fish oil is also intended for kids up to age 12, which we were looking for so the kids can continue to grow with their fish oil product. They love the taste and we love the benefits, highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

These are wonderful! My now 5 year loves all of Nordic Naturals dummies. I highly recommend this brand and specifically these dummies to supplement your child's diet. We ensure a healthy diet, but vitamins and supplements ensure they are always getting all micro and macro nutrients met. Get them, your kids will eat them up. Excellent source of DHA! My 5 year son loves these. He will request for these gummies in the morning with breakfast! We include fish (weekly salmon) and avocado (almost daily) in his diet but this ensures he's getting DHA daily. The ingredients are wonderful. The quality is unsurpassed. Packaging allows for easy use.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought it for my son of 11yrs two weeks ago and i hope it will help improve his eyesight... Will give feedback after month.

697a3607-502e-4f1b-892d-1dbd48ca1b8c
Posted on May 23, 2022

I was excited to try this product - my child was getting bored with the fishies. He says this tastes the best. Can’t complain, it’s basically dha+epa with extra stuff for the eyes. Expensive though, but you pay for quality with Nordic.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Nordic Naturals has been one of our favourite brands in my household. The quality never disappoints. The children's eye health gummies are so easy to pop out, individually packed to reduce contamination, and have no nasty taste. 5 stars.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I am using it from past 4 months,just now ordered for another 60 days dose!! I can see a change in my 7 years old's vision..must try

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My lil one loved the taste of this one! So toddler approved great quality and easy to use as opposed to the ones that need you to convince your kids to eat them!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I’ve tried different types of vitamin gummies, but this one seems slightly off, I know it’s quite subjective in terms of taste, but my kid rejected it so I ended up eating it myself…

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My son loves this. He even looks for this when I forget to give him 1 in a day. It doesn't smell too fishy and tastes quite good which my son really loves including its gummy texture. It is just too expensive versus other brands.

Posted on May 21, 2022

packing very safety, product received in accordance with the order , perfect, thanks seller

b9b2bdf2-ef6d-4981-a684-cd43d5c71116