SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have taken this for more than 10 years. It has one of the highest levels of EPA in a supplement. I take this alternately with DHA Xtra to get the best result. Omega 3s help with inflammation in your body which causes many health issues. When my mom took this, it was the only time her colon had no polyps so I believe that it is vital to take this and not in the usual 180/120 dosages that Omega3s come in. Be careful that you take one that is refined of heavy metals found in a lot of fish oils.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

My second favorite fish oil supplement. My favorite one is actually Nordic Naturals EPA Plus but that one is always sold out so this one is a solid second. Apparently, fish oil omega 3 supplements are supposed to benefit health in many ways including raising good cholesterol, attenuating inflammation, and have benefits to brain, eye, and so forth. I have only noticed positive effects since taking these. And absolutely no bad taste or fishy burps afterwards! Only downside is the cost but I suppose expecting both high quality fish oil and low cost may not be possible in this case.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This product taste good.My ten years old son very like it and it contains high EPA,it can help our body to reduce inflammation.

e807fea6-c0f7-4d5b-ad51-2066d029c46f
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Our 7 year old son has these. He takes them easily and likes the taste. We think they may be helping him with his behaviour (diagnosed ADHD) The quality seems good. Recommended 😊

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is one of the best EPA-DHA ratio products out there! and also pretty cheap and feels very high quality. It tastes like lemons instead of the regular disgusting Omega 3 tasting burps haha.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This has the highest volume of EPA that I could find on IHerb and also seems high quality and a good price.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My son, who is s Doctor, highly recommended this product to promote a healthy heart & healthy immunity.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Been taking these for years, really helping with the overall wellbeing!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Meant for my child. The tab is too big to swallow. only squeeze out the oil. Apparently my child can tolerate the taste as it is lemony. He has tried other product but cannot tolerate the fishy taste.