SG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Nordic naturals is a brand I really like. I’ve used there omega 3 capsules for months now and saw this omega 3 + D and thought “perfect!”. I have psoriasis and trouble with oxalates in my diet and high levels of omega 3 plus D are supplements that can help. The quality is really amazing and no fishy aftertaste! Highly recommend.

a6d4ec35-a555-4814-b6ee-ced94d692d15
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My hands have been really hurting, from their arthritis, since I have been out of this Nordic Naturals Omega 3D. It came in the mail today, I took three and 15 minutes later I have no pain!!! This truly takes care of the inflammation in my joints, and helps me find my words, when I need help remembering

Soft gel easy to swallow. No fishy smell. Omega 3 and vitamin D together is a good combination. One stone two birds ! Nowadays we eat quite a lot of processed foods with omega 6 which cause inflammation in our bodies. Need to intake much Omega 3 to fight against the inflammation. I work in office whole day. And I don’t like ☀️ Vitamin D supplement is necessary for me.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have bought this for my in-law for at least 3 times already, package has no damage every time. She has been prescribed to supplement with omegas due to her high cholesterol and inflammation on her knee. We chose this brand for quality and ingredient since it says wild caught. And it really has no fishy taste, I bought a bottle for myself, for heart health.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I needed a supplement for Vitamin D and Omega so I researched companies, ingredients, reviews, sourcing of the products and how trustworthy I felt the companies were and Nordic Naturals came out on top. The dosages are correct and the Omega was carefully sourced for purity. I definitely recommend this high quality product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good quality Omega-3D, amount of EPA 330 mg and of DHA 220 mg which is very good for me. Please note that the size of Soft Gels quite big, but actually I do not have any problem to swallow them, and you need only 2 of them per day. The thing which I don’t like, is that they leave strong lemon after taste. Definitely will buy omega 3 from Nordic Naturals, but next time unflavored.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

afab4d94-86ea-4f0a-a237-f096a0db43ed
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

There’s no after taste that’s really good. I’ve been using it only for 6 days but I’ve already noticed that my skin is much less dry.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have used this product for over 5 years. It has the ingredients that I require. Easy to swallow the capsules. The same high quality is consistant through all of those years. I am 75 years old and I have osteoporosis.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These have no fishy smells/taste and definitely no fishy burps after. I like how I can just take this instead of taking both omega-3 AND vitamin D.