SG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Excellent but a bit expensive

My husband's blood pressure is not stable and I bought this for him. After taking the whole bottle his blood pressure is ok now. I am not sure if it is just a coincident. Anyway, I trust this brand though this is expensive when compare with similar products of other brands.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I’m not too sure if it is lowering my cholesterol yet as has been taking for a short time . But feel somehow easier to breathe after 20 min taking it . I don’t know if it is relates

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Easy to swallow though the capsules seem larger than others. No unpleasant taste. I’m hoping for my high cholesterol level to reduce at my next blood test and to benefit my heart health. Happy that it also contain high level of Omega.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Same as what we buy from the shop, but the price is lower. Good buy! I am having high cholesterol issue. My next blood test will be 3 months later. Hope it works.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I take Omega LDL daily along with apple pectin powder in evening and my LDL is slowly lowering. While my doctor would like faster results, I am happy with my progress.

Posted on May 23, 2022

الحمد لله الشافي المعافي I have high cholesterol so used omega LDL from Nordic actually stopped i can't judge if its good or not I'm using now omega3 from natural factors its vary good .

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Recommended by a sales staff at the pharmacy. wanted to improve LDL, so give it a try. not sure about the effectiveness yet. Will go for health screening in May. hopefully this product helps.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Good ingredients, but a bit too expensive. I haven't found any other brands yet to replace this, hope they make a bigger size bottle to lower the price.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

My husband has just started wirh this product as knowing nordic naturals is good thought we would try easy to take and look forward to great results for lower cholesterol

Cassie
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I got 2 bottles and on the second one now, next month I will go test my cholesterol and see if it did any good