SG

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I love this product. It's more economical for me to buy it from iherb than from anywhere here in Ireland. Been using it for a year as part of a routine for my son who may be on the autism spectrum. It has done wonders. I cannot say enough about it! If like me you came across the nemechek protocol then this is the place for you to buy the oil.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A high DHA in a small bottle, good and easy to give the children. It's not smell too strong after drink, but the smell stays in the hand if you spill some when pouring it.

2629bc06-3667-47b1-95d0-3f3bd7d0a229
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Very good product for all ages. It's a common product for all in our family. The quality is good. Ingredients and packaging ..all good. Good for brain and heart. And the taste is good too. Fish oil helps the inflammation caused in our body.

0423497e-7cb6-4704-9992-359952a7e742
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Received with many thanks, well packed and on the right time. Best price and high quality products with great ingredient. I take omega daily which improof my vision a lot. I highly recommend omega as it reduces inflammation in your body. It's good for you brain, heart. Good taste.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Easy to take. Taste is not too strong. My 5 year old nephew takes it regularly. He drink water or fruit pouch that he likes right after. He hasn’t wanted any other fish oil brands so I thought I’d try this one out . Easy purchasing from iherb and quick postage to Pakistan.

Really amazing amount of EPA & DHA in this. Have used Nordic Natural for years & wanted to give this a chance to see if it would help our child who is on the spectrum. The idea was that we could give a smaller amount instead of a large tablespoon OR if we wanted to hopefully help improve brain function, we could give the standard size for this product. It seems helpful but we didn't give it enough chance to really show if we should continue or not. At this time we have fallen back to the regular version which we are use to. If you have the budget, then this could be more beneficially for you to use version their other options!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I use it for my autism baby i will he will be better i think he will improve because of this great oil thank you i herb you offer this oils in great price

18826a3b-ee3e-485a-9e53-a8a6abac26d9
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The product came highly recommended, as it's a high dosage, high quality Omega 3 fish oil as main ingredient. It was well packed, and delivered safely.. Tracking information was provided. Generally very satisfied.

b878f232-2da8-46ae-a3d1-41927b087a36
Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought this for the N protocol for my son. Hope it works well. Though there is a strong fishy smell but the there is lemon added to it to improve this.

8abe00a1-306f-415e-b583-2275aa48be35
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My autistic son has been taking nordic naturals for a couple years.The results are amazing, it's the best omega of our tried! Nordic omega are taking all my family and it can be a best gift for a close friend

69a804a2-a9fb-48b6-aa0d-2af9978c0fd2