SG

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Tasty and good for your brain!

Best omega supplement I've found to date. The gelatin capsules are fairly sturdy and don't seem to dissolve all at once. Thus I experience little to none of the "fishy" aftertastes of the other fish oil capsules I've tried. They aren't a fan of high humidity, so make sure to store them in a lower humidity room. These don't have any sort of overwhelming fishy taste to them and the light lemon flavoring masks any taste. Good way to get more fish omegas into one's life. I also appreciate how this brand sustainably harvests and processes the fish in an ecologically sound way. While this brand may be a touch more pricy, it's worth it.

404841fb-acbd-4ee4-8772-44a9971f0843
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

When choosing a particular product, you must always choose the manufacturer first, and only then the numbers. Well, you will buy fish oil that has a high content of EPA and DHA, but what is it worth if its production and raw materials are of poor quality. Don't be fooled by numbers and marketing moves, buy what has been proven, buy a product where the manufacturer has proven to be good, this applies to every Nordic Naturals product. If my review was helpful, click "Yes" at the bottom of the page

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I know it is a little more pricey but in our 20 year opinion of using Nordic Naturals, it is worth every penny. Nowadays it is so important to pay attention to the supplements you put in your body. Nordic Naturals is the real deal. The best in the industry. We are fans!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

the whole family take this the kids started on the smaller dose and have worked up to this over many years we also add other brain supplements in to their cereal, kids are top of the class and my work stress has gone down, do not feel like shouting at my managers,🤗

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My husband takes Ultimate Omega daily and now I started taking it too. My nails are getting stronger. I never knew this would come from fish oil. I was taking two pills at the same time but realize that one pill in the morning helps and doesn't irritate my stomach.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I really love this fish oil. No fishy taste and it gives me less joint pain and boost my overall health after consistent consumption. I bought 5 bottles at once during Iherb anniversary. I also love the service from Iherb, fast delivery to my country Indonesia and the products came in good condition. 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Nordic Naturals is indeed the most trusted brand for fish oil. The ingredient is clearly stated. I like the bottle as it is well designed. The softgel is very easy to swallow even for my 6 year old son, it does not smell fishy. I never missed taking these especially during my pregnancy and breastfeeding period because research has shown that omega3 is very important for fetus / baby development. I also give my now 1-year old Nordic Naturals Baby DHA. For me who does not like fish products, this supplement is really helping. Thank you Iherb and Nordic Naturals for offering such high quality products!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Ive heard so many great reviews on this one & i cant wait to try it. I hope this helps with hair problems as i heard of omega fish oil benefits packaging was good as well

f15a7474-fcd8-47b2-af9c-156162315302
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

eb403fa0-887f-423e-87b6-03679f89fc7d