SG

Posted on May 19, 2022
Probiotics within the budget!

I am taking probiotics since I an prone to infection and i did a great job on maintaining my gut health. great source of probiotics found in the ingredient. I have nice flow of digestion and it does not health my stomach. a supplement that you can take without worries and has lots of benefits. No bad taste and had no issues with contipation.

c6dfe38f-138f-4c7a-8130-391bb170829f

I like Now products as they are reasonably priced. It is difficult to fi d this strain on it’s own, so I am pleased with that. It is hard to evaluate how well it works and I have had to discontinue all probiotics as I likely have SIBO for which probiotics are not indicated. The ingredients seem to be good quality and the size of 100 caps is good for shipping to Canada.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this to stock up on my gut bacteria. I would have preferred a product with a higher bio-organism quantity in each tablet, but this was all that was in stock for this brand at the time. I have quite a few of this brand's other probiotic products and they are all pretty good.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

cheap price, excellent quality package, always trust this brand supplements, clean ingredients, biggest size, benefits - aids digestion, creates healthy gut microbiome, no constipation, absorbs better, no taste. Probiotics help good skin, good mental health n no tummy problems. If you like my review please click on thumbs up.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this product! It gives me balance for my "gut issues". I find probiotics have a shlf life with my issues? So far, so good with it! Now products are priced well & is a reliable go to company!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great help for my IBS, if you take it for a certain period of time. Not just when you have pain. I'm pain free most of the time now, which is great.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Looks like a good product. I take 8 pills daily to have enough to colonize my gut. Hope this will help with my IBS long term.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have 3 kids with stomach issues. This product has really helped settle their gut problems - but we found it works if it is taken before any food for the day has been eaten. We just finished the last capsule and are ordering 2more containers.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

In nowadays life taking probiotics has become something essential. Best way is to combine prObiotics with prEbiotics. Prebiotics will help with better digestion of probiotics.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The benefits of these are so good they absorb really well, has helped my gut and fixed my constipation. i usually take one before a meal to help with digestion.