SG

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Excellent! NOW Artichoke Extract, 450 mg, 90 Veg Capsules

My wife and I supplement with NOW Artichoke Extract because artichoke extract is reputed to revitalize and regrow the liver. The liver processes ALL food. If the liver is taxed, some fat fails to process and accumulates on both the liver and in stomach fat. The liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate itself; artichoke extract triggers regeneration. And increases bile production substantially immediately. Combine with curcumin to protect the liver from toxicity and to control inflammation, which is a liver killer. Combine with ginger to aid digestion. An excellent product and very good value.

ac4aca56-5abf-4747-befd-9c819eb83ee0
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have always liked I herb products for their effectiveness. Although I have only just started taking these capsules, my system seems to be responding well, so I feel less tired with a marked decrease in the swelling of my liver. I have no doubt about the quality of this product and I will continue to take it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This has been an amazing help to my gallblader. I was having issues with mild pain and this stopped all the discomfort. Idk how long I'll need to take it for but it helps me so much.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good for liver health! Came quickly. I always sujest if you ever have a few more alcohol drinks than you should, then have these on hand to detox your liver.There reasonably priced and a blessing for your health

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My husband uses his for his gut and it works great where's kidneys it helps clean out it great product will buy again thank you for the pricing

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is the first time taking this supplement. So far I am not unhappy with the results I am getting in only a week (approx). I can only hope that this process is continuing in a positive way.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I found out I have an artichoke intolerance so not good for me personally. However it should be very good for liver detox for other people.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent product. Corresponds to the stated criteria on the package. I recommend to buy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

good product, high active ingredient content wwe have been using it for half a year. it helps a lot after heavy meals