SG

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Great Tasting Product for Keto Coffee!

I was looking for a Keto alternative to store bought hazelnut creamers without sugar or sugar alcohol for my morning coffee. Better Stevia Hazelnut fits the bill and tastes best for all other flavored stevia I have found. And iHerb has it for a decent price even when it is hard to find elsewhere.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great thing for people on a diet. If you aren’t make yourself a favor and buy a regular syrup. I took the small one and it’s more than enough. Took hazelnut taste and toffee, the hazelnut is more pleasant in my opinion. This mixture is very high concentrated, one small size bottle lasts for a moth of every day use at least. I prefer adding it to my coffee or bio-yogurt, you can easily cook with it, although I didn’t try

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is great for use in a home made Nutella recipe. It really enhances the taste. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. My kids now benefit from a healthier composition of chocolate spread a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make other chocolate recipes.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Yummy!!!!! For keto diet this is a great solution for when you feel like trying out a new recipe or something sweet. You can add to shakes, to coffee (who would say no to hazelnut coffee???) Loved it! taste is just perfect, great quality, wish they had a bigger size for sale.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is great as I use this for coffee creamer (homemade) for my husband, he loves the flavor of hazelnut! I have been using his for over a year now and will keep buying.

1c16f1fc-547a-4df6-a19e-68b120542256
Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've been using Sweet Leaf Sweetdrops for years. I stumbled upon these from Now Foods. I LOVE them! I make my own coffee creamer with organic heavy cream, and these flavors are amazing! The Sweet Leaf drops are a liquid like the consistency of water. These by Now are more like a syrup consistency. You can put them directly into your coffee if you just like sweet without cream. Excellent! They also are a good addition to my homemade yogurt and smoothies. This has a delicious hazelnut flavor without any strange aftertaste that Stevia is infamous for. A little goes a long way - it's very sweet. I will be purchasing this again and the other flavors as well. I'm a fan!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love to give my coffee just a hint of flavor - this stuff works great. Also use it in my sugar free biscotti, muffins, and cheesecakes. Will buy again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I like the taste. Pleasant. Nice little bottle, easy to use and to dispense the right amount. The bottle is small so it fits easily on the coffee/tea shelf.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The only thing more I could ask was that this stuff come in larger bottles. It is so good, I went through it all in a couple of weeks. I am putting it in my coffee, desserts, etc…