SG

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Happy to find it, but be aware!

I am taking 600mg Alpha lipoic acid to improve insulin sensitivity and my doctor said to take at least 5mg biotin daily, because ALA is depleting the biotin. It isn't easy to find high potency biotin where I live so I'm happy to find it on iHerb! But be aware, biotin interfere hormone tests, such as PTH, TSH, T4 and T3 tests, as well as test for cortisol which was falsely extremely high in one of my lab tests. Thus when I am going to do blood lab test I stop taking Biotin about 10 days prior.

7d3ff1ac-a125-4910-8dd8-24fc2b97941d
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing dietary supplement for your nails, supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function. Serving size is 1 veg capsule, take one capsule daily with a meal and plays a critical role in skin health especially hair and nails. Biotin is a key element in fatty acid synthesis. NOW brands are awesome!!

bc589679-c318-449e-8fa5-07fe24121438
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I find this vitamin to be an excellent, noticeable improvement. Each day it gives me a burst of strength and energy, an ability to focus on and complete tasks at hand. I no longer feel sluggish after a long day, but instead am able to get in the groove of things quickly and efficiently.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have taken this vitamin for a couple of weeks and I have already noticed improvements in my health, mood, and energy. I can tell it's improving my quality of life with the way it's affecting my work and workout performance. This is a great supplement to increase your health, immunity, well-being, mood, and strength.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I found this vitamin to be a very good and effective supplement. It's not something that I would recommend for everyone, but it was great for me. I noticed an increase in my energy levels after only about two weeks of using it and had a few more days where I felt really good than usual. Definitely going to continue using it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for the past 30 days and it is a really good product. I am impressed by how much energy it has given me and how well it has helped my overall health. It's also a great price point and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality supplement that can help them improve their lifestyle

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I cannot live without this vitamin. It has been a life saver. I have had such a difficult time with allergies and it's been such a relief to know I can take my vitamin at the first sign of an infection or sickness. I use it all the time, just like everyone should!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I took this vitamin for a short while before my trip and it really did wonders to my mood. I felt more energetic and slept like a baby. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an energy boost or to maintain a certain level of health, immunity, well-being, or mood.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the past few months and I have noticed a visible change in my body. My energy level has increased and I am noticing more focus during each day. My mood is also improving, I have less anxiety and stress, which is good because my first job was stressful! This vitamin is a highly recommended supplement, look into it!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for more than a year now, and I can say that it has been of great help to me. It has helped me increase my energy levels and improved my quality of life. It also makes you feel healthy and happy, without experiencing any side effects or other negative effects of taking over the counter products. I am very satisfied with this item and