SG

olaleks
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I eat oil 1 piece a day along with vitamins after meals. I read that women need various oils to maintain the beauty and youthfulness of the skin and hair. The quality of the products of this brand is never in question - always on top. No taste at all. Package is lightweight bottle. Ingredients list is good.

Posted on May 30, 2022

oil made from the black currant seed the taste is like borage oil gama linoleic fatty acid when you open the capsule good for skin elasticity moisturiser from inside an anti aging product and for skin spots brightening taking it with probiotic contains rhamnosus and tart cherry extract for that anti aging purpose and skin spots

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Bought this for the first time and so i will re-review this again in a month or so. This product is quite clean not a lot of nonsense in it. Black currant seed oil is great for allergies. Not many brands of black currant seed oil so this is my best choice. Be back again in a month to review my reviews!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I buy many Now brand supplements. They are high quality and good price. I started using this black currant oil as a GLA supplement because evening primrose oil doesn't agree with my stomach. So far, I have had no side effects from this and I think it's helping. I would recommend this product!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use black currant oil for soothing my stomach bloating/ gas. I would chew open the capsule and slowly swallow the oil only, then discard capsule. It took a few weeks to feel the effect. Please do your own research first and consult your physician before taking any supplements.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Taking this in my hair journey along with biotin, pumpkin seed oil and essential oils. Everything from the NOW brand is excellent quality and I look forward to taking this long term.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

i've been taking these for a while, and i dont know if it's placebo but I do think my hair looks fuller and nicer. will keep taking

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I am taking this because they say it s good for the eyes. Moreover, it is described as powerful antiinflamatory. So far, I have not noticed any positive effects.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The oil is good for your stomach and easy to digest. The ingredients used are fresh. Good packaging and arrived on time. Fit for all ages.