SG

Posted on Sep 25, 2021
Bone Strength

a very good supplement for health of my bones. i went for bone scan which is 10% deficit. after taking Bone Strength for 6 months, the result improved to only 3% deficit. i told the doctor about it and she said should continue taking it to maintain good bone health.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

this supplement provides 48% of recommended daily intake of calcium, as well as amounts of phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese. it also provides 83% of RDI of vitamin D3, which is good to take with calcium. however, no FDA approved studies have evaluated whether these supplements improve "bone health".

Posted on May 25, 2022

We used to take another brand but they are out of stock. Saw Now's Bone Strength and was on discount. Review by other users were good and its also lower cost then what we used to buy. Bought the NOW Bone Strength to try... just started on these.. we feel no difference and if good will probably continue with these.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I'm in my 60s and have developed some osteoporosis probably over menopause, and started taking several supplements to minimize further deterioration . I saw that this product contains some essential bone strengthening supplements in one. I like being able to take a break from my half dozen individual supplements and use this compounded formula.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So Great fir your Bones! Dr Wanted me to take a prescription for my osteoporosis bones but instead I Bone strength and vitamin D & no longer have Osteoporosis.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

my mother has osteoporosis. we add bone strength to her therapy. and now after densitometry her osteoporosis was changed to osteopenia. The doctor checked this twice. :)

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This was recommended to me by my functional medicine doctor for muscle cramps that were not alleviated by Magnesium alone. Since I've been using this, I don't have any cramps in my muscles.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

During the years I have used this item for osteoporosis, my bone scans have improved. My naturopath has been very complementary about the ingredients. The capsules are very easy to take.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is an easy buy if you are looking for many ingredients at once. Just be aware that the serving size is 4-6 capsules daily. But it is very effective and has all the necessary ingredients for bone health.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I can tell it works because my nails are stronger. I like that it has many of the ingredients of more expensive bone builder supplements. High quality. I liked it so much, I bought some for my aging grandmother.