SG

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality product from great quality of ingredient. It has high dosage that gives benefit for my general health. This supplement comes in small size capsule that easy to swallow and good taste . After few consuming I see the difference in myself and till now I still consuming it for backup my nutrients intake.

ef6b799d-c143-4b68-88fb-0fdb772b9088
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very good Bromelain at 2400 gdu per cap. Helps digest meats/proteins faster and easier with little to no bloating. I take 1 capsule for a smaller meal like a salami sandwich or 2 caps for larger, proper protein meals. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme derived from pineapple stem and fruit. The tingling sensation you get on your tongue when consuming pineapple is due to bromelain. It is known for being used in meat tenderizing. The protein digesting properties are supposed to be systematic and could help with inflammatory conditions and cardiovascular/joint health, so if you're looking for these benefits take a few caps on an empty stomach. If you've found my review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I take a lot of supplements and so sometimes it’s hard to notice what works, but after taking this, I notice a gradual improvement in my joints, especially for an elbow tendinosis that I’ve been dealing with for a while. It’s also good for eye floaters! (I take a higher dosage than recommended, 5 capsules a day on empty stomach.)

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This Bromelain is the best value on the market. I have been using it for inflammation and psoriasis for years. It helps control both. I take 3 caps a day. I love that it's in veggie caps since I'm vegan. Great product. Great price. Great service from iHerb.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This product is of excellent quality and the capsules are easy to swallow. Some research has suggested that bromelain, which is extract of pineapple, may help to dissipate floaters in the eye. After taking it for two weeks, four capsules a day, I am beginning to notice some fading of a nasty floater I had in my right eye. It is too soon to say whether this is a temporary or lasting effect.

Who know pineapple stems could be so beneficial to ones health. This supplement has been a God send for so many reasons. I highly recommend this very effective supplement. Look it up and see what it can do for you. I have a lot of digestive issues and have been taking this supplement. My tummy is a lot more restful.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Bromelain comes from the fruit and stem of the pineapple plant. Natives of Central and South America used pineapple for a variety of ailments, such as digestive disorders. Bromelain is promoted as a dietary supplement for reducing pain and swelling. It is also believed to help in many ailments. Check the research!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Research shows that bromelain is effective as a digestive enzyme for proteins when taken with food. Taking alone it is supposed to work like an anti-inflammatory. Bromelain is also supposed to help thin mucus during a cold. Bromelain is an enzyme in pinneapple and I have eaten pineapple before when congested and it did help with mucus. I purchased this to have on hand in case of a cold. Product arrived quickly and as advertised.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022