SG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this product, very usefull when i want check my vitamin C level without going to the laboratory. It's buffered with low acidity so its safe for the one with weak stomach. Vegan friendly ingredient, great antioxidant to boost our immunity. Only the size is quite big for me, struggling to swallow

e4ca99f4-453c-4b41-9492-cdeac2655ef6

Calcium Ascorbate is buffered form of Vitamin C and gentle to the stomach. I take this at night with Magnesium Glycinate... calcium is a potent sleep inducer.... Quality is excellent (good dose). All synergistic molecule included in this one tablet, including high dose of Bioflavonoids . I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

d2333130-7fc7-48d6-ba80-7793473a8168
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Quality is good, Ingredient is nice, Size to much big, Dosage is great, Immunity is approved, mg, acidity, potency, stomach, antioxidant is great. Package wow, Effect wow, Deficiency wow, Absorption nice, Bone nice, Taste like medicine. Over all excellent thank you Herbs! I like it so much I will order again and again. And to make more reviews about it.

5566bf8c-8fac-4d50-8849-ec4e565c63c0
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The quality of this product is superb, Vitamin C is well known for its vital role in immune system, A vegan friendly ingredients with antioxidant to boost immunity and buffered form vitamin c which is non acidic it is great with people who has weak stomach, the tablet size is quite big, packaging is big and durable. Effect is superb. Taste quite bitter but tolerable. Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen therefore it is important for skin joint and bone health. Im taking 1 tab daily 1000mg it gives me strength and boost my immunity.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It's Good Product, I have been using it for while now and I feel great, I start to notice the difference on my skin and also helped me with stress and Anxiety, NOW products has always been a reliable & genuine brand that I have used for years and i'm very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the C-1000 Complex is that they’re easy on the stomach and tastes amazing. I've been taking this with my family for a month and it really helps with our immune system overall. Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is an awesome quality 1000 mg Vitiamin C product. It is buffered for great calcium absorption. The vegan and non-gmo ingredients are a plus. The pill is easy to swallow even though it is a good size tablet. It is gentle on my stomach taken with food. I like that the container has 180 tablets to supplement my immunity protection needs.

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Everybody should take some Vitamin C daily now, in this challenging time. Buffered Vitamin C combines a highly absorbable form of vitamin C together with the buffering minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium to allow higher doses without stomach upset, and for supporting proper muscle relaxation and contraction. Great for “Flu Season” and great for avoiding sickness altogether. Powerful antioxidant. For daily vitamin C I prefer natural sources now, but for emergency this one is great. Stay healthy!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is another trusted brand I have used for years. We tried the buffered 1,000 complex, and I was very pleased we did not have a bad reaction to it. I think it works well, and is good quality. It is definitely an important part of our immune support protocol.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good product, quality is good, ingredients are good, tablet size is a bit big. I take 1tablet of 1000 mg on daily basis, to maintain my immunity, it's necessary to consult the doctor to determine the possible time to take it, which varies from body to another, and from case to another. the product has a good package, good effect, and good potency.