SG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
No need for the antihistamine now!

Have been taking this for a couple of months now instead of cetirizine for allergic rhinitis and a silly little chronic dry cough. It has been effective in getting rid of the cough and greatly helping the rhinitis (I also do alternative nostril breathing for that). So glad to be off the antihistamine as they all seem to make me uncomfortably drowsy.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Recommended by my naturopath to help with migraines. No side effects from it, it's been about 4 months now and I have no complaints. I don't know if it has helped to improve migraines as I am also taking magnesium and B2. Either way, my migraines are less frequent which I am so happy about.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I get headaches very often from having hypothyroidism. I take 2 of these 1st thing in the morning before I start my day. it does minimize my headaches but I have to take it immediately before they start because once I get headaches they're hard to get rid of no matter what I take for them . it's package well. the quality size pill is easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product. Bought it a few times now to help with my migraines, together with other supplements. This is working for me, as nothing else did.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I bought this for my brother, because he has severe headaches. According to him, since he started taking this, his migraine medication works faster. His headaches were lighter.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This is one of the best versions of butterbur I have used, as it contains no fillers, etc. However, be warned, that in order to see any noticeable effect, you need to consistently use it for a while. Also, my body became desensitized to it pretty early, and I stopped seeing benefits within one week of the start of relief.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great natural antihistamine! This particular form of butterbur is not liver toxic, so can be used with more peace of mind. Perfect for quickly getting rid of hives or hayfever.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use this product in combination with a few other supplements for allergy relief. I always have to start Allegra in early March, this is the first year I have not needed it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Wow wow Wee I've used Butterbur for many years for a headache it works well this Butter bur is excellent Thank you I Herb I've