SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
很好!

0a7afd92-b8a4-4a6c-8e2f-2f51968bbbc2
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Been ordering this and taking this vitamins C for more than a year already. So far no bad effect, size and packaging is perfect. Good quality vitamins at a reasonable price. I have chosen this because there is a Zinc in the ingredients. No acid feeling. and light to stomach. Taste is neutral no sour taste.

06220629-8c04-4143-be54-a46c17903e7b
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Excellent Product. Feels Good. I dont feel any bad effects. Good Quality. Looks like good ingredients. Good for cold inmunity. Good as antioxidant. Its a great convient size. Gives you a lot of mg of product. The concentration gives you good potency. The product didnt affect my stomach. Doesn´t taste anything because it´s a pill.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I suffered from URTI symptoms these days, so I bought Vitamin C and Zine for immune support. A lots of research studies stated that Vitamin C supplements were found to decrease the severity of colds symptoms by 50%. Besides, Vitamin C is an antioxidants which protect cells against damage from oxidation. Together with zinc, it is helpful to against virus. SIZE GOOD

Posted on May 28, 2022

High quality, great ingredients, good size! Zinc is a crucial supplement for immunity and has so many functions in the body. Many are deficient in this potent supplement which may also have antioxidant properties! This form of zinc should be easy on your stomach. Start with lower doses if possible.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It tastes very good, it feels healthy Muscle recovery is felt, and after application there are proper sensations of taste and smell, promotes wound healing, helps the immune system fight bacteria and viruses Сompared with drugs that are sold in the CIS, this drug is at a completely different level, quality is on good level

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

So far, so good! I take one with dinner to help absorption and I have avoided any new cold/flu symptoms since beginning with these. A great addition to my diet. The bottle is lightweight and the lid easy to open. Now supplements have been consistently high quality. I also like that zinc and vitamin c are included in one pill.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is a great product that has been working to aide with daily health. I purchased this product for my family to maintain our general immunity with colds and flu and other common sicknesses. Great packaging with robust container :) Purchased due to the high potency of Vit-C plus added bonus of some Zinc.