SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Great formula

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) The pill is a bit big. Need to get used to swallowing it. Love the formula of this product. First off, calcium citrate is great for strong bones (vs calcium carbonate), and with Vitamin D added, it is even better for absorption. Would be best if they can add Vitamin K to it so I don't have to keep track of so many "inventory items." It gives off no special smell or aftertaste. I like it. Hope it works for me.

8856a189-d777-4d49-bde6-7b6de0c00a8f
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great calcium citrate supplement! Calcium is a trace mineral that is essential for maintaining healthy bones. Calcium Citrate is a chelated form of calcium that is easily absorbed by the body and does not cause nausea, stomach pain or diarrhea. Calcium citrate is recommended for some types of urolithiasis, since it is able to alkalize conglomerates and partially break them down. Calcium citrate in combination with magnesium is optimal for athletes, office workers and people with increased physical or mental stress. Vitamin D accompanies calcium into bone tissue and helps to strengthen it. Zinc is essential for the normal functioning of many organs and body systems, including the skeletal, immune, neurological and endocrine systems. Copper helps to strengthen the immune system, bones and joints, takes part in the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, participates in the transport of iron, and maintains the health of the nervous system. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bough this product as a replacement for 'Citracal+' (a Beyer product). It contains similar quantities of Calcium and Vitamin D, plus in addition it also includes minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese). If purchased in large enough quantity, it's also cheaper than Citracal (including shipping). All in all a good product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

As an almost octogenarian I need easily digestible products and this is one that agrees with my digestive system! Our systems don’t absorb all that we should from our foods so this extrA calcium is good for out bones..I find that veggie caps are the best for people in my age bracket! The ingredients are of the highest quality!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

What I really like about these Calcium Citrate vitamins is that it also includes Zinc, Copper, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Manganese. They are a little on the larger side but then again, they have a great deal to offer. Now Products doesn't add a bunch of fillers and other stuff that shouldn't be in a vitamin so you can always be sure you are getting a quality product.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Recommended by my doctor, so great quality, formulation and dosage. I take 2 every night, for at least 2 years. No taste, they are large, I take 1 at a time with a couple of small tablets, so if you find it hard to swallow, it's something to think about. You should be fine to take one at a time or even split them. Find it's helpful to lubricate the throat with some water beforehand. Calcium reduces over a lifetime so it's a pretty good idea for most people to take these. I get lots of calcium in my vegan diet, but still recommended taking 2 a night by a doctor. I hope this is helpful :)

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Bought this for my mum as she has weak bones and has been breaking them a lot during the last several years. This seemed like a quality product. She says it helps her and she also takes it preventively due to her age (50+). The package is huge and lasts for a long time.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My doctor recommended I get these!!! This is the BEST deal quantity and Milligram wise (I know because I spent a couple hours comparing all the options)!!!! It is a Really BIG chalk like pill that I occasionally have trouble swallowing but I usually get it down in the first try so there is no taste!!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Took 1 tablet 1 a day. I have noticed my nails becoming harder and not break as much. And according to research this is the preferred calcium supplement if you’re at risk of stone formation. I got some pains in my abdomen (may be related to something COMPLETELY different) so I ran and checked if I started forming any stones (I’m hypochondriac). Apparently, not, doc everything is fine. But I discontinued intake just in case. Will resume soon, this time only half a tablet. I don’t know if it’s helpful. Just my experience.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.