SG

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I'd had an extremely bad chronic cough for over six weeks. Nothing worked. I could tell the difference after taking the first dose of three pills. I took three dosages a day and got better every day. By the third day, I was weaning myself off the supplement. I have not taken any cough or other medicine since. This also worked for someone in my my family who had a bad case of pneumonia. DISCLAIMER: I am aware that everything doesn't work for everybody but this really worked for me.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Calcium lactate was recommended to me by my physician. The pills are easy to swallow and totally vegan, which is a plus for me. Works very well, as intended.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I find this is a gentle calcium supplement, easy to take with meals and I haven't experienced any down sides. I used many NOW brand supplements and have not had issues with any.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Not the best calcium I have found, I noticed my body prefers more soothing calcium like glycinate (much more expensive), I think if I take this after a lot of exercise in the evening it can promote cramps because it frees lactic acid

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a great compound of calcium and it helps to get quality sleep

Posted on May 21, 2022

Best form of calcium recommended by dr. berg. Great value too

Posted on May 14, 2022

This calcium lactate is easily digestible and affordable, as well as good quality.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Dr Berg uses this calcium ingredient in his electrolyte formula. Kind of hard to find.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great product. Will be buying again soon Good for health

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Good quality and it was the product I was looking for. Easy to swallow.