SG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Decent product

The dosage is 1-3 capsules a day depending on your needs. I’ve got this for hair growth and it has a mild laxative effect too. The capsules are large and slightly oily. As you can see by my hand for size reference. There is no odour. If this review gets enough likes, I’ll update in 3 months to see if my hair was benefit.

0dca8cca-3493-4f9e-9770-78340f01ae2b

I bought this for my grandmother. she would always have issues with constipation - you dont understand how bad it was. she has a lazy colon and this just really helped her with her constipation. it took a while to kick in. it's not magic. but if you have it regularly, you will see a difference. The benefits of it are amazing! I love this brand as well, because the concentration of the castor oil is just the amount i need. For those of you that are worried about the taste. don't be. I've tried downing spoonfulls of castor oil, and this is nothing compared to that! this is easy to consume. the size of the pill is great and the quality is excellent.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Very useful oil for constipation, I use this ingredient on several patients. The taste in natura is strong, in capsules the dosage can be up to 10 capsules preferably at night and according to the consistency of the stools, reduce the amount, until you make a sausage pattern, whole and consistent. Maintaining the quantity that brings benefit and quality of feces.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I bought these to help keep me regular when life disrupts that. The size of the dosage is 1-2 pils, I found that I only needed one to get the benefit. The pill has no taste and was easy for me to swallow, but it is a large pill. I always chose the NOW brand because I know I can trust their quality and the ingredients are top of the line.

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Easy to swallow and small. Works within 15-30 minutes. It’s gentle. I took one pill. I’ll start slowly by taking one a day with my meal. If I need to take to I’ll up the dosage. Doesn’t hurt your stomach. Great detox. Not a gimmick. Make sure you drink lots of water and eat while taking these. It does have a little taste when you burp after taking it but other than that, it’s great. Better than being backed up and not being able to go regularly.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I take it every day and with the help of psyllium husks and an herbal laxative tea, have no problem going to the bathroom. My constipation was very bad, thanks to iherb not anymore

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a good way to take castor oil if you need to. You definitely can't taste it in this form. They are pretty strong, so I would only take one.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Excellent product. It helps my child to have good digestion and helps with constipation. I only use 5 drops in her food daily. It is also good for me but I sometimes experienced feel bloated and gassy.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It really works for me on the first day when I testing out. Within hours my bowel movement was smooth and easy. I will be ordering more of this product regularly. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It really helps regulate bowl movement. Taking it in the form of a softgel is way easier than taking the liquid form which I couldn’t personally do. It is light on the stomach.