SG

alexphd
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
An Excellent Heavy Metal Magnet!

My second half is an advocate of whole food supplements and chlorella is one of them. Her main reason for taking this green superfood is heavy metal chelation (detox) and a natural plant source of B12. I've read studies supporting this claim. There's another brand that you can look into: Yaeyama Chlorella by Source Naturals. Yaeyama is not organic but it's one of the best brands I'd recommend. Another important factor: Go for broken cell wall chlorella for better absorption. Quality is great. Good packaging. As for the taste, well, it's algae taste of course. Chew it if you can take it, if not get those in capsule form.

f46af64f-50a8-43bb-8a46-bb977ac52351

Amazing product high quality chlorella tablets big bottle for a good price the tablets are a little large for how many you have to take but I felt more energized after taking it for 2 weeks and my skin looked really good as well. Chlorella is a great antioxidants and it has so many vitamins that you don’t normally get through eating definitely but these and you will feel a difference . 10/10 would recommend I’m glad I bought these on here because I always find a hard time finding these in stores this also has beta carotene which is really good for the hair and nails all the ingredients listed

40aa94aa-e179-4085-bcb2-57d6356be9d3
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Truly obsessed ! I didn’t expect much from this product, but wow in 2 days, it helped me with my seasonal flu, it’s very good for the immune system, I take it with spirulina as well from the same brand, repurchased a few more , super effective the the size is very generous

29be0828-5072-460b-802f-86429f9c9c07
2004967c-aed8-461a-b044-ea8705937ccd
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I don’t wanna give all the Credit to chlorella but I wanna say it has help improve my complexion. Everyone has a smell and it’s completely normal but I’ve notice I don’t smell as much as before. Chlorella is great for Removing heavy metals, along with Keeps Your Immune System Strong, good source of B 12 witch Boosts Your Brain Power, Boosts Your Energy and so much more It says to take 6 tables a day, I normally take two in the morning , two in the afternoon and two at night. Great product, good brand

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

just got the bottle in my hands today, took 1/3 of teaspoon (1 teaspoon is the recommended dosage on bottle) as i am totally new to Chlorella. i felt amazing immediately - a sudden surge in oxygen! clears my head and increase in energy level i felt. i will keep at low dosage for a week or two then slowly increase to see if my body needs more. any adverse effect will report back. have a great day!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good quality at great price I have taken this supplement for over 6 years now. I started taking cholera when I was first diagnosed with colon cancer. My oncologist said I was anemia and prescripted iron tablets. However I read and research that cancel cells will feed on iron. So instead I went on to order this, and my blood test is back to normal after a couple months taking it. Thank you for this affordable, yet great product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I've been taking this for my excema and surprisingly it worked and that's why I have been taking this for several years now. I'll usually paired it with spirulina as well. I find combining both gives me the great detox for my body. It really helps to bind heavy metal in your body. This has significant positive effects on my quality of life. ❤️ (please like if you find my review useful, thanks ❤️)

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I started taking Chlorella a few years ago for mercury detoxification together with Cilantro leaf smoothies. Chlorella doubles the excretion of the heavy metals. With out chlorella it would take much longer to remove them from my body. The results were amazing.. I suffered from severe allergies and this detox made me allergy free for 6 months.