SG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Just as you need probiotics, these probiotics need to be fed - with prebiotics like inulin. The benefit of inulin is - Intestinal probiotic bacteria consume inulin and in turn, produce the short-chain fatty acids that nourish the cells lining the gut. Ingredient wise I appreciate inulin being offered in organic form and in powder form - it forms part of my diet and I place a teaspoon full in my matcha tea daily and find that it helps my overall gut health. It is also great if you have IBS. Great source of fiber too! Overall, it is a good addition to my daily supplement and the cost of NOW Inulin is very affordable and can last at least two - 3 months with one teaspoon a day. Do give a "like" to my review if it has been of help! Much appreciated!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this is the first time I ordered inulin for my 2 years old of age son who's having an ASD. need to fix his gut. and change his diet I was worried about constipation but the reviews for this product is great and the taste were Amazing too! I wish the quality is beneficial for my son

bb0e158c-4afc-4138-a91a-01aecda3c19e
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

NOW Certified Organic Inulin is a terrific 'prebiotic'. I include a dose in my breakfast smoothie each morning. It feeds our good gut bacteria. I also eat tons of fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a form of indigestible (for us) sugar in the form of the polysaccharide inulin, which also ‘feeds’ my good “gut buddies”. FOS is found in vegetables like radicchio, Belgian endive, Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), okra, artichokes, onions, and garlic. Very good value and perfect to support digestive health. Highly recommend.

8ec335bf-86a9-480d-82a9-713106dde0aa
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on my gut, Absorption, digestion, microbiome, fiber or quality yet. The powder has a mildly sweet taste. The ingredient list is informative. Package is ok. Did not have constipation but had diarrhea, so go slow on this at the start.

719b6fa2-1888-433e-b13c-3db6c8031ddc

I've been taking Inulin for several months & I cant tell any difference but I know its doing my body & specifically my colon a lot of good from all the research I've done. Somethings don't necessarily work overnight & I'm willing to continue to take this product faithfully for my own health. I'm very glad I discovered it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take it as a prebiotic . Use it in my coffee,tea and soup, it dilutes good in the hot drinks. It is a decent quality and unadulterated, no different fixings except for inulin. Would purchase once more. It has a sweet taste to it and light sweet kind of smell.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I always stir a teaspoon of this prebiotic powder in to my coffee or tea as a super easy way to include more fiber in my diet and to help my good guy bacteria. It adds a very slight sweet taste but not very noticeable. I find this brand dissolves really well compared to others.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is my third time to repurchase this product. The package is as expected. It is cheaper than many other similar intestinal support products, but offers me unexpected quality!! The composition is simple, just Insulin to nourish the cells lining the colon that is benefit a lot to my gut and avoids from constipation. I just add one teaspoon amount to oat meal everyday that provides enough dietary fiber for me. The subtle sweet taste is acceptable and it dilutes easily. The ingredient is natural and no-sugar added. It is excellent for my diet, as well as my granny who ages 83 can consume insulin.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is very easy on the pallet. I mix a spoon into a small amount of yogurt or a smoothie and it's very pleasant, naturally sweet, almost like candy floss! Not using long enough to give a detailed account of any changes noticed so will update in a few weeks time.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is my daily dose of prebiotics, I put it in coffee (it is made of chicory and has a very subtle sweet taste). Helps regularity and also constipation problems. A perfect supplement for gut health (provided you have a healthy diet rich in quality foods). Rich in fiber and low in calories, helps the good bacteria grow in intestines.