SG

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love it! Is really very very useful. The taste is ok, so Usually I use in this way every day in the morning before the meal : 1 tbs, even less, with warm water, and I little lemon juice. Do not try to consume more then a daily dose, because you can get the opposite effect. It helps my intestine work good, especially in the morning.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I just started using this to slow down my guts since I have no colon. I just heard about this potential property of psyllium husk (and other soluble fibers). I always thought it was a laxative, but it is really just a regulator. If your digestion is too active, have your psyllium before you eat to slow things down. If it is too sluggish, have it after to speed things up. In powder form, it's a soothing emollient with no scratchy bits, and makes for happier pooping experiences. It's like an oat bath for your guts. I wish doctors (especially GI!!!) had told me about this 15 years ago when I got the colon removed due to cancer. Could have saved me a lot of trouble! Oh, and I accidentally got the non-organic powder at the store once, same brand/size, and noticed the difference (more gritty, kind of like it had silica gel, and weird tasting) right away, then went and checked the label to see why it tasted different. Stick with the organic. It's far superior.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product is always consistent and provides the fiber I want in my diet by adding it to my morning smoothie. I eat a good diet, but at 69 I need a little more fiber as I don't eat a lot of grains. Stay dry and doesn't cake inside the sturdy container.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love using this product in my gluten free baking. It blends in with the other ingredients well, as well as binds everything together well. No lumps, no extra flavour. The quality of the powder is consistent with every bottle I have used. It lasts well, for a long time in the cupboard as only a little amount is needed. I love the packaging, easy to see in the cupboard.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

When on the Ketogenic lifestyle / diet, there is for some people a condition known as (butter but), I prefer not to get into great detail here but to say that a high fat diet can cause intestinal issues like constipation or messy bowel movements. This fiber taken regularly fixes that problem and promotes good gut health among its benefits. I have heard that psyllium in non organic ingredient form can contain a lot of pesticides so it comforting to know that this is USDA certified organic. A quality product that I use daily and would find it difficult to live without.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Previously i had used the powdered husk from this same brand, but in the non organic version, which is obviously more affordable. There are quite a few differences in my opinion. This organic version is a bit harder to dissolve in water and the taste is milder in my view. Quality seems better and it does not thicken as much as fast, but for constipation etc it works very well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Psyllium Husk Powder is that they’re an amazing product that helps with maintaining a healthy gut and intestine system, while also helping with constipation. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

رائع جدا جدا الجودة المكونات العمر ألياف العبوة الفائدة الأمعاء حمية تركيبة إمساك معوي الطعم very goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooovery goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooo

08904b82-4da5-486d-ab27-f17cf0eb7104
03fa659c-a8db-4249-9f8b-32766d6bc714
9cd4ab47-eca5-47ac-98f6-006ce39306b7
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Switched to this after I could not get the brand I usually buy online. It's ok for the price but harder to mix than Healthworks Psyllium Husk Powder (32 Ounces / 2 Pounds). Price per ounce is about the same so I will continue to use this until the Healthworks becomes available again.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Doesn't dissolve well at all, but I had my suspicions and read the reviews. I mean, why would it? It's plant fiber. And I personally don't subscribe to everything having to be hyper palatable. This is hard working, down to earth, no frill, fiber. I need fiber though so I will find a way to make this work. Be sure to drink sufficient water with it because like mucilaginous herbs, it can form a bolus in your throat. Drink, drink, drink. Adding it to a smoothie today. Will review again when I finish the bottle and may bump it up a star. Great brand which I trust.