SG

missdawes
Posted on Oct 6, 2021
curbs an urge to snack - wow!

Wow... my snacking has been reduced! This is my first purchase of the NOW wheat grass, and I'll buy it again. It's a very good price for the quality - and you get a decent amount. I've noticed several benefits - notably generally feeling 'better'. But the big difference has been a reduction in my desire to snack. That happened within a day or two. It's a superfood that knocks a good punch because it's so nutrient-dense. Those nutrients are contributing in some way to less snacking. I love it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This powder it’s really something else i’m speaking about antioxidant of the the quality for the benefit product superfood it’S VERY useful for the health and also for your diet also the taste is mix and it’s smoothy i like it improvement from me u can use it now

8dc53a9a-29aa-4fa4-852a-85c0f2affa18
4f4efb7a-bc09-410f-a980-5661520ed2e9
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a good quality organic superfood powder that made my skin glowing! Pure wheatgrass with no grittiness when I make juice or add in smoothie. This replaced the chlorella for me because I’m concerned there’s iodine in it. Great for keeping your skin healthy, weight loss, detoxification , immunity, and slowing down age process

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

one of the best super foods, love the (now) brand in general. the product is powder and the bottle is not small it contains plenty of the product.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

this superfood is really good to add to Lemonade in orange juice. I like to drink it to help prevent body odor because research has shown studies that consuming wheat grass reduces the smell of your sweat. this really improves your natural smell.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great! wheat grass with very good quality. I drink regularly every morning and feel the effect. with many health benefits- very high in nutrients, including antioxidant. I'll order more.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I liked it as an anti-acidity. When I am having acid reflux, this helped to control my ulcer pain. It also helped with my digestive problem.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product, but i couldnt handle the taste. However, my toddler loved to eat it off a spoon. I bought it originally to help heal a cavity, but I didnt notice a change.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great product. Felt raw, healthy, and helped with detox. I have started my 2nd bottle.

00d19d0f-64de-4e86-8b54-4385b699753c