SG

Posted on May 6, 2022

I feel confident in the NOW brand because I have researched the company as a health food store consultant. I was facing a very stressful event in my life and I have a hyperactive nervous system that can make it difficult to calm down and get rest. I decided to try this top quality chewable GABA to see if it would help. I chewed two pleasant tasting large tablets before bedtime and let the chewed mixture sit under my tongue for about 30 seconds and then swallowed. In about 5-10 minutes, I could feel a calming sensation in my extremities, muscles and a sense of peace. Some people get energy but for me, it is my go-to to calm my hyper nervous system. I am over the stressful event in my life but have made the NOW GABA tablets a regular part of my pre-sleep routine so I sleep calmer and deeper. GABA is normally very hard for the body to absorb. But the NOW brand chewable GABA seems to be absorbed well by my body.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great quality! Good size! Tastes like candy. One pill before sleep time , plus couple melatonins and you sleep like a baby. And also good benefit is calming nerves . And also this bottle is enough for 3 months. Package came very fast, even iHerb wrote it will be delayed. I am very satisfied with this gaba pills, they are my favorite.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My husband and I struggle with anxiety daily and it was recommended we try this and I tell you what this specific vitamin yeah helps tremendously. The first time chewing one I was shocked at how well it worked. We’ve been looking for something that helps instantly for a while and now we have found it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have been using it for a while and waited with a review to share my feedback. Already ordered another bottle. I take 1 chewable tablet (250 mg) once a day around 1PM on an empty stomach with the main purpose - to provide additional food for my neurons. I do see the difference - I am more focused, work longer and get tired at a later hour, when I wake up my head is clear. Also I noticed that my migraine attacks last a little bit shorter than before. I do recommend this form of GABA - in chewable tablets.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

These Now Foods chewable GABA tablets taste pretty tart. They make my mouth pucker a little. Love the orange flavor. The tablets are on the large side. I am taking GABA neurotransmitter support as a sunshine happy supplement . These days that is essential. They seem to work. Now Foods ingredients are high quality. Love the flip top cap design.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Ordered these tablets for my parents (both over 60). The tablets are chewable which my parents didn't like. I tried one too - it has unpleasant sweet taste and it gave me goosebumps while chewing (like you're chewing chalk). My mother found these chewable tablets not strong enough (500 mg of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). She took 2 tablets daily - once or twice a day. She didn't felt any change in her energy level. It slightly eased her nervous tension but not significantly. I don't think it has something to do with the quality of the product - we used to order a lot from "now foods" and every product was fine. Maybe 1000 mg daily wasn't enough, and she should've taken 2000 everyday for better result I'm not sure. We reordered GABA but this time the 750 mg veg capsules. Hope this will have stronger effect.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Probably fine, even 5 stars, but I noticed that the ingredients include sugar ("sugar alcohols") and I don't want to chew sugar just before I'm going to bed. (And dentist says you need to wait at least 30 minutes after eating sugar to brush, cuz you're enamel is vulnerable.)

cdd080ee-2ba3-4cd3-a245-66e138378098
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Really calms my brain and anxiety at night so I can sleep better. Plus, I enjoy the taste - even though Gaba tastes bad this orange chewable tastes really good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I enjoy the flavour of these chewable GABA - almost too much!! I stick to 2 per serve but it is hard :) They do help with settling & calming down prior to bed.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Super calming effect. Had problems with chest pain and racing heart from stress and this takes it away. Works quickly cause it dissolves in the mouth. great also for anxiety. Absolutely no side effects, unlike medication. Great taste.