SG

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
很好!

I'm 53 and in menopause and I'm constantly constipated and gaining weight. I tried to eat only vegetable and fruit but I still gain weight. I bougth this because I saw it can ease constipation problem. And, I found it is indeed ease constipation problem. Also, this product have a great effect in controlling my weight. I can eat meat and sweet dishes with out gaining weight. And, if I eat only vegetable and fruit. I can lose weight. This is most amazing supplement I would recommand. I only take 1 tablet after each meal.

5bd6e236-0a2d-43b3-b0bb-f9e095e4fb1a
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is really a great quality product. I have now used it for a few week. The size of the lozengers are a bit big but you chew them. The ingredients of this product seem to be good for my stomach. The dosage is two lozengers after a meal and it actually works. The taste of them is a bit minty. The benefits of using these papaya enzyme lozenger are absolutely amazing. I have use so many products to help my stomach work, and this is the best product I have used for a long time. Will buy it again.

7ad1f6bd-bd32-478f-a0c3-f898380e9085
96201fff-3bc9-4bcb-81bd-2ae03db5970b
Posted on May 17, 2022

Its my first time to purchase these enzymes, but I must say I have noticed their effect. I do not complain for a certain disease, but last months my meals are unhealthy and I end up with eating sandwiches all days while at work. So I take a pill with every unhealthy meal. I havent noticed any promt effect, like diarrhea, though, I believe these enzymes help me to digest unhealthy food with less problems. Couple times I gave 1/4 part of a pill to my toddler after eating lots of rise, but I cant give an advice to do so, as Im not sure these pills are advised to kids at all. However, I still try not to take these pills without a reason, as I believe that my body should not get used to them too much. Would I advice these pills for easier digestion? Yes. And I would like to say that their taste is great. This is tricky, but they are sweet and tasty, what makes me want to chew them ))

1a5e8b5c-b776-4108-9ce8-4c522869529e
97f6f404-f3d0-4f19-9e4d-2acc76b74cb7
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great quality. The ingredients are simple. The pill sizes are a bit big, but you don't swallow so that is not a problem. The dosage says 2 after a meal or as needed. The benefit of it is still yet to tell, but it tastes good and it helps me not crave for sweets after meals.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great quality papaya enzymes that help my digestive issues, especially after eating steak, as is stated, it helps with protein digestion. Pleasant tasting mint flavour lozenges, pure ingredients. Dosage I just take 2 after meals when needed. NOW brand is a trusted company that I like. Handy to take anywhere as they are chewable.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Interesting item and definitely much cheaper on iherb at least where I'm from. Dont feel the immediate benefits but i guess it works out over time in aiding digestion and bloatedness. Tasteless though and not really like papaya (just the enzymes after all) . easy to chew and swallow or suck on it if you like

Posted on May 12, 2022

Itrust Now foods , I buy most of my suppkements from this company. This product eorjs, since a have colon problem, I DONT digest well, have Always Gas in, This reduce, really like. Excellent price for quantity, VERY strange taste, mint with papaya, but doesnt bother , Quality, Sure, very good, I TRUST Now foods. Dosage:one taplet, wice a day is perfect.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I swear by these! Are helping me digest food much better amd with reflux as well. I choosed exactly them when u learned over internet that these are the best enzymes for digesting fats because of the lipase in them. The flavor takes a little getting used to but is not bad.

I really like this product. I am very happy to be able to buy it from this site, because I trust the merchant and the originality of the products offered on the site. This is an indispensable product for the whole family. I have been using it with pleasure for a long time and I definitely see an effect with regular use. I recommend it to friends. I will definitely order again.