SG

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Call me crazy but i love the first taste I get when putting a capsule in my mouth, reminds me of the smell of rain, it's beautiful. I usually take one a day, 2 max to avoid diarrhea. I can't tell if I feel something different as I'm in so many other supplements but will do anything to help my body heal. Be safe everyone.

526365d6-e972-4282-b6a9-98fff40ba461
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Love love love it!! After the 1st week I started to notice the difference in my smell, my sweat is no longer smelly, even my body odor smells better, I forgot to put deodorant the other day and I swear to god as if I put, I didnt smell at all. It’s gonna affect your poop ahahaha, my poop had been in green since I started taking these pills. I take 2-3 pills daily, I like to take the pill while eating my breakfast or dinner.

361d83c1-67b9-44f2-8c21-f222398702df
b27f7ddb-eeb7-4d06-8f93-c93ac63467d6

its great , no side effects , a true gym , i find that it controls my sugar cravings , love it ,after 40 we tend to have blurry eye sight, i find it it helped a lot with my vision i dont squint my eyes anymore .. its normal for your stool to turn green .. dont panic :).. differently will repurchase it again .

62a82512-4887-445f-86d2-063142e3fec9
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Very good product for boosting energy levels and also good for summer specially if you sweat a lot, I bought chlorophyll to increase my energy levels and take more greens, after 2 weeks of use I started to feel higher energy levels and also noticed that I started to sweat less and it decreased body oder. Very happy with it. I take it after my afternoon snack at work and get back home with high level of energy, usually at that time I will have low levels of energy but not any more :) Highly recommend

93d339fc-81ce-4809-a9c8-de7146d1c1eb
8ffccc49-ae1f-4bc0-8ff6-32e54461eae2
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin is a unique and effective way to improve health, immunity, mood, quality of life and well-being. I took it for over 2 months and noticed improvements in my overall well-being such as increased energy levels, better sleep quality and clear thinking. I would definitely recommend this vitamin to anyone seeking to improve their overall health

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for nearly a year now and it has made a huge difference in my health. I feel healthier, more lively, and more productive. It really does give you an energy burst that lasts for hours after taking it. The only downside is the taste of the vitamins is not that unique as they are tasting like a strong orange juice.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This vitamin is a perfect addition to my daily routine. I've been taking it for about a month now and absolutely love how it has improved my mood, energy levels, and overall health. I take one before each meal and often find myself feeling more energized than usual. If you're looking for a quality supplement for your health then this is a great option!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and have noticed a huge change in my health, well-being, mood. I have also seen improvements in my immune system due to some of the additional nutrients it has. The burst of strength and energy this provides is amazing. I'm very happy with this vitamin and recommend it to anyone who asks me about great supplements

Posted on May 28, 2022

I started using this vitamin in the month of March and I can't believe how much better I feel since then. My immunity is better, my mood has improved, and my body feels so much more energetic. I'm not going to lie, it's a little expensive but it definitely does the job. This item is worth every penny!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this vitamin after seeing an article about it in a fashion magazine. I have since been taking it religiously, even in the morning before my coffee, and have noticed a huge difference. It has improved my mood, energy levels and sleep quality...it's really helped me improve my quality of life overall.