SG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
I care for my brain.

Choline and inositol are both well-known and highly regarded supplements, and each has significant health benefits in its own right. But taken together they're a surprisingly powerful nootropic combo that can go a long way toward boosting memory, motivation, focus, and overall cognitive function. Choline also helps keep mucous membranes moist, especially in postmenopausal women. It works best with folic acid.

04cff128-11d7-4bd3-b802-e7f08b4d3407

They are easy to swallow and I take them as recommended, one capsule daily with a meal. I don't know is it because of them, but I don't have late night cravings for snacks. I feel quite energized and positive, probably because they belong to the B-vitamin family and are good for the brain and nervous system. I would recommend them as you get a good quality product for a good price.

ea982a8e-80fc-480b-b386-3db30786039e
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Choline and inositol can help assist with brain fog, muscle twitching, attention spans, and general mood issues. Choline also helps your body to use fat more effectively. Eggs, brussell sprouts and lots of other foods are naturally high in choline, but if you're not getting enough of those in your diet these supplements would be a good addition. The recommended intake is one capsule daily with a meal, which has worked fine for me.

540527eb-863c-4b65-88d3-5907bfc182fe
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

f1383502-ca60-42b2-a42f-57b5b769e07a
iloveherbs
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Choline is an essential nutrient. Choline is used in many chemical reactions in the body. It's important in the nervous system and for the development of normal brain functioning. It helps your liver and brain function correctly. A choline supplement may help reduce your risk of fatty liver disease.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The words won’t be enough to explain how good this supplement is. I can’t tell how it is working for liver but for the brain is does very well as I stopped having any dreams and sleeps like baby. It’s just my fifth day and I will rewrite my review if see some results for liver.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My periods are way more manageable since starting to take this and I’ve noticed some weight loss/less sugar cravings. This is an amazing supplement that a lot more ppl should be taking tbh. I love the quality of this product and that it’s combined with choline. Inositol and choline are underrated ingredients for our health.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've been using this B vitamin family product for stress/nervous well being. I see it. I am much more calm, peaceful and relaxed these days. It supports my healthy coping. I take one capsule after breakfast with any other supplements I need. Two useful products in one conveniently sized capsule that complement each other and benefit me. Worth trying. 💛

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Of course I trust Now brand because of its quality ingredients. The capsule size is average and the package is enough for up to 3 months if taken 1x per day. I was already taking inositol but recently read about the benefits of choline for fatty liver. I do not have a deficiency per se but i am taking this as a supplement. It does not have any taste because its in capsule.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Inositol is the key for weight loss for women who suffer from pcos , i was struggling to lose weight no matters what i did id didnt go less than 80 kg , after taking inositol i lost 9 kg in 3 months and a lot of mesure in the billy area and it was recommended by my doctor